5 . Family ♡

"Y-you are M-my B-brother?" you asked and Yoongi nodded. Suddenly, a sharp pain hit your head again. This time you had a sudden memory of a couple who you called your mom and dad while playing with a boy who happened to be your brother, Yoongi.

"Y/n?! Are you okay?!" you heard Jungkook and Yoongi's worried voices. And everything turned black. Yoongi took you into his arms, carrying you to the bedroom, laying you down on it. "Call up a doctor!" He yelled panicking. "Calm the fuck down I am doctor, I can take care of this matter, now move and give me some damn space" Jin said.

He pushed his way into the room, kicking every one out of the room. He checked your breathing and everything else. He came out after 25 minutes. "Is she okay?" Jungkook asked him. "Yes, she is, she just fainted because of immense stress. As you guys gave her information of her past at once, she couldn't handle it. She will wake up soon" Jin said making everyone else nod and sigh in relief.
After about 30 minutes you woke up only to see, Jungkook holding your hand, repeatedly kissing it. While Yoongi is sitting on the chair in deep thoughts. "Y/n? Baby? you awake?" Jungkook asked making Yoongi also come out of his thoughts and come to you. "I am fine Kookie" you said making him smile and peck your lips. You kissed his cheek in return smiling at him. "I am here too you know" Yoongi said making you both look at him. "Sorry" Jungkook muttered. "Yoongi-ahh" you called out.

"Or I should say, lil meow meow" you siad and his eyes widened. "Y-you r-remember the p-past?" he asked and you nodded your head vigorously. Your tears fell as you felt the pain of getting separated from your sibling. You spread your arms "I need a hugie!" you exclaimed and Yoongi pulled you into a tight one, stroking your head affectionately. Jungkook was looking at you both with a smile. Finally your life felt complete as you found your long lost brother and the person you love the most.

"Yoongi Oppa, can I meet our parents?" you asked him and he nodded, breaking the hug. He stood up and took his phone out, making a call. "Eomma," he started and he gave you the phone after a short talk.

"Y-y/n? Is that you sweetie?" a soft voice of your mom is heard which you longed for. "Y-yes eomma, " you said and broke down crying Jungkook quickly took you in his warm embrace. "i-i missed you s-so much eomma" you
said and you can hear the soft cries from the other side as well. "Eomma, please don't cry" you said "It's okay dear, Eomma is happy that I got you back again baby" your mom said. Jungkook Swiftly took the phone from you as he noticed you are getting tired. "Hello Mrs Min, I am Jungkook y/n's boyfriend, she is currently very tired and she is close to falling asleep now" he said and a deep chuckle was heard. "Okay young man, we get the fact you care about your girlfriend, but we want to see our daughter" your father said making Jungkook widen his eyes. "l-i am sorry Mr Min, i thought Mrs Min was talking-" he was cut off when he,

heard "Aigoo, stop scaring the boy, and Jungkook, feel free to call us mom and dad honey" your mom said making Jungkook smile. "Thank you Mrs- sorry Eomma. And Yoongi hyung will send a car personally to pick you up. I am sure y/n wants to see you and

you both are excited too" Jungkook said. "Sure" your mom replied and cut the call. Jungkook gave the phone to Yoongi and saw you asleep on his chest.

"Aigoo, my baby is so cute" he said and laid himself on the bed with you on top of him. "I am still here you know?" Yoongi said. "Then get out" Jungkook said. "You brat, she is my sister and if you hurt her, you are really gonna see what this Min Yoongi is gonna do alright?" Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded gulping.

Soon after 15 minutes he was also asleep. "Aww look how cute they are!!" you heard someone squeal softly. You opened your eyes and saw Jungkook asleep. You pecked his lips and got off him only to see a familiar face. "E-eomma?" you asked and the woman nodded, holding her hands out for you. You hugged her tight with tears in your eyes. Jungkook also woke up as he felt the warmth of your body missing. "Baby?!" he said as he shot his

head up and his cheeks turned red when he realised everyone heard him calling you baby.

"Baby huh?" Your dad asked and Jungkook got up from the bed and bowed to him as a sign of respect. After almost about 3 hours of your parents and friends teasing you both, what your mom next said shocked Jungkook. "Y/n we are going back to our house baby, I have a lot to show you and I missed

having my daughter around" she said and Jungkook's eyes widened. "What?!" he yelled making all of them look at him. He muttered a sorry and sat back.

"Bunny! It's okay, I will visit you everyday!" you said and he looked at you shocked. "B-bunny?" he asked and you nodded with a smile. "I know who you are" you said. How can you possibly forget him when you get your memories back? He is your childhood bestfriend afterall. He

hugged you tight while whispering so many 'i love you so much' You caressed his soft hair and everyone else left to give you guys some privacy. "My bunny, look at me" you said. He looked at you with the most adorable pout making you awe at him, pecking him pouty lips. He wrapped his arms around your waist lifting you up on his lap. "So are you really gonna live with your parents?" he asked.

"Don't tell me that is the reason you were pouting" you said making him whine. "I will talk to them, I will go there for a few weeks and come back to my bunny" you said and he smile snuggling close to your chest. "Wait" he said and held you close again. "Do you realise that you really are a badass in normal and super shy in little space?" he asked and you nodded with a smirk.

"Do you want me to beat up someone for you?" you asked making him laugh. "No babygirl, but you know my assistant right?" he asked making you nod. "Well long ago she confessed to me that she likes me and I kindly rejected her but she won't let go of me, she always flirts with me eww" he said pouting.

"How dare she!" you muttered and caressed his hair. "Does she really have a death wish?!" you said. "She will have a sweet surprise for sure" you said with a big smirk. "What are you gonna do??" he asked and you just pecked his lips. "Don't worry bunny, she will never flirt or touch you again" you said.

Suddenly the main door burst open and Choi Aera, or I should say Jungkook's assistant. "What are you doing on my fiancé lap huh?!" she yelled, you are shocked. Is he really her fiancé? 

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Wowowow what the fuck ....
I'm laughing .....for no reason....
Whatever is it leave it....

Hope you enjoy this chapter....see you soon in next chapter.... Ending is coming soon 🤧🤧.....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼