I

The alarm clock beeped, Luke covered his face under the duvet. Abruptly, he received a phone call. For sure, that was Madame Lily... his manager. He didn't answer the call first, but it kept ringing and ringing. Which made him irritated. "Morning Madame." He said, rubbing his eyes. "This is not Madame Lily, this is Athena, I assume that Madame Lily was there."

"No, she's not here. Why?" Luke glanced at his wife, sleeping under the duvet. The morning wasn't that great, the sun wasn't completely nice. The sky was gray, and it looks like it was going to rain anytime.

"Look, Agent Adams. We need you to get back to London. We're suspecting someone, and madame Lily was lost. And you need to leave now. And someone is waiting for you there."

A little panic rushed to his body, he wasn't the best Agent at all. This was the first time that they put trust on him. "Look, Ms. Barton. If this is some kind of a mission, don't pick me." He said quietly, so that his wife won't wake up. His wife was pretty worried about his work as an Agent. This was not an ordinary work at all.

"Look, please listen first. You two can only be trusted in this mission. We know you two can do this." Luke got up from the bed, tapping his fingers on his lap. He don't want to leave his wife alone, and their anniversary was coming. It'll be next-next week.

"I have a partner?" He was starting to felt guilty, leaving his wife wasn't the best idea. He pulled out a pen and paper to the cabinet. "You'll soon know Adams, just hurry up." He ended the call, and starting to write something on the paper. He packed all his things and stuffed it in his suitcase quickly, and he left the house.

He arrived at the airport, suddenly his wife called him on his phone. Yet he rejected the call, he don't want to tell his wife about his mission. It'll be so risky. "Morning Adams, please follow me." The man lead him to his private plane, he decided to turn off his phone. He really felt guilty, at least he left a letter at his desk.

After the long journey to London, at last he arrived. The weather was quite cold. As he exited the Airport, a Jaguar car stopped in front of him. Someone hopped out of the car, he has that charming look and mischievous smile. "Agent Adams?" The man asked.

Luke widened his eyes slightly, as he recognized the man. "Lester Evans?" Lester Evans was his best friend since high school. He couldn't believe he met him after 10 years. "Let's talk later mate, let's go." They hopped in the car, Luke was still surprised.

"So we're partners?" Lester nodded, Luke didn't mind to where they were going right now. He was astonished to the new London, his gaze was locked up at the window. "I couldn't believe that you were working with Madame Lily." Luke said. "Me either." Lester replied.

"So where are we going now?"

"to our old university." Luke jerked his head towards Lester, he suddenly remembered all the embarrassing things that they did during their high-school days.

"Wait, I thought were going to do a mission." He put his palm on his forehead, he's pretty sure that his wife is going to kill him.

"I don't even know. Someone just said, that we're going to the university. We'll meet someone there." As they arrived, a man was standing on the side of the parking lot. That should be the 'someone' that Lester mentioned a while ago.

"Hello gentlemen, I know the two of you did not even achieve a single shit on your job as an Agent. But we know you can do this mission. We have faith on you. To start your mission, you must apply as a professor at this university."

"The Hell?? You mean, we have to go back tq our old jobs before? What kind of mission is this?" Luke complained, Lester was quite annoyed this time.