V

Lester went to Luke, hoping he was fine. After passing every classroom, and hallways, he met Luke outside of his room.

"What is it?" Lester said, deeply worried.

"Good, now you're here... There's something wrong here, the whole school knew already about Barry. And guess what.. Mr. Kinsley knew it too." He whispered.

"What?! That's completely impossible, Barry was just lost yesterday. Didn't you tell them all that Barry might be just absent?"

"Yes I did, and everyone seemed to agree with me. But Mr. Kingsley." Luke caught a glanced at someone at the hallway, a brunette woman, covering her face behind her work sheets. Then Lester gazed to where was Luke facing. Lester's jaw dropped, ruffling his hair in shock. It was the woman she met at the bar. Sam Carter.

Lester sprinted towards her and cover her mouth, yet she just rolled her eyes and didn't even move.

"Please tell me you didn't heard anything dear." He whispered. Luke then walked towards them, confused.

"It's okay Agent Evans... I have known you already. And you too agent Adams."

"Wait how did you-" Before Lester could say anything, she grabbed him and Luke to the janitor's room.

"Listen, I'm Madame Lily's secret agent. Agent four. Athena and all of her minions didn't know me, except Flynn. So I expected that they're haunting me now."

"Haunting? What does that mean?" Luke articulated.

"My explanation will be later, but promise me. Don't go near to Mr. Kinsley. And I hope you have Madame Lily's documents." Lester slammed his hands to his forehead in dismay, he gave the documents to Flynn.

"Wait, what is this?" Luke touched something at his right side, something smooth but wet and sticky. It was pitch black at the janitor's room, that's why he was curious to what he was holding right now. Until he realized it was a garment. A dirty garment. Undergarment in specific.

"What the-"

"Could you two stop mumbling? I have something to explain to you later. I'm pretty busy... But all you have to do is avoid Mr. Kingsley and his minions, let's meet up at the café downtown, I bet Lester knew the place already" Lester nodded to Sam.

"I know everything, and you're my only hope for saving Madame Lily, and so as I... I was too, your only hope for saving my mother."

Lester was a bit shocked to what he heard from Sam. Lily Carter, Sam Carter. Poor daughter, saving her mother's life. And it was now a month of striving. That's completely difficult for her.

"And if you excuse me, I have to go now. I still have my class." Lester and Luke nodded in unison, as their mind was starting to think of different pictures. Everything that was occured. Starting from Flynn until to Mr. Kingsley.

Sam got out of the janitors room with her paperworks. And now the two gentlemen, statuted on their spot. Realizing everything.

"We have to go, fast. I don't have any class right now. Let's do our move." Luke nodded in satisfaction and went out of the janitor room.

As their work was done, they have to meet up at the café downtown as their plan. As they went out of the car, the familiar brunette woman was sitting on the wooden chair inside of the café, gripping her coffee tightly. They went inside, and Lester was a bit tensed.

"Great, I thought you didn't listen to me." She articulated.

"We did listen... So let me ask you. What did you know. Everything, nothing but the truth." Luke said, gritting his teeth in anger. He wasn't angry to her, he was just a little bit fatigued and felt anxiety.

"On the day that my mother was kidnapped, I was very confused at first. No one can enter our house, except you or either our relatives and our security guards. I've been secretly investigating her office since then, with my desguise of course. I informed our butler to stay away from the house, I don't want him to be involved. Flynn clean all the house without my permit. And I was really furious about it.

So I sneaked in inside of mom's office, but then I was caught, he hit me on my cheek bone... Which I believe, I spit a little blood. But in my surprise he didn't noticed me.

When Athena, his lovely wife... Contacted Luke to come to london, he was planning something. Which I don't really know, and I'm very eager to know all about their plans against us."

"Well, Im pretty sure he knows already that it was you. Since he take a DNA test of your blood on a paper. On your mother's document." Lester said.

"What?! You gave it to him? Oh yeah... Right, you we're so clueless at first. Damn. And yeah, Flynn mentioned Melanie a while ago..."

"Wait... Melanie? Don't tell me she's involved." Lester clenched his left fist, slamming it slightly to the wooden table in fury. He never been so much angry, especially when it talked about Melanie.

"Yes she is. She knows everything, you didn't know she was an anget too?" Lester closed his eyes, as everything happened makes sense to him now.

"I've been investigating her death for ages, even though I'm lack of being a good agent. Who killed her?!" He whispered, eyes were getting wet and swollen.

"Flynn... Flynn did."