Chapter 1: First Day of School

- DAWON-

Mother: HEY! LEE DAWON! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!?! WAKE UP NOW ITS 7AM!! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS WAITING FOR YOU!

"Mum just give me 2--" I mumbled.   "Eh!? Seunghee?!  Okok I'm up!"

I went out of my room and saw Seunghee already digging in the breakfast my mum made. As i went to the table to join them for breakfast, my mum asked Seunghee,

"Seunghee-ah, Are you excited to be in the same class as Dawon?"

"WHAT?! WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASS??" Seunghee replied.

Her reply got me and my mum stare at her shocked.

"I'm pretty sure I told you the moment our class allocation got out" I told her. Seunghee just shrugged and continued eating.

After eating, we headed out for school. On the way, we saw Hwiyoung , Rowoon and Taeyang getting off Youngbin hyung's car.  Youngbin is the eldest brother of my classmate Rowoon and his little brother Hwiyoung. Youngbin hyung has a cafe called Fantasy Cafe and that is where we always study at.  And Taeyang has been staying with all 3 of them since his parents left him. Taeyang also recently got scouted by Soka Entertainment and is a trainee there. He is now bestfriends with Hwiyoung as they spends the most time together although Hwiyoung is younger by a year.

Rowoon: Uh-oh. Hide your Things.

Hwiyoung: Aish. Here comes the walking disaster.

-----

Oops! Looks like I forgot to introduce Seunghee. As you know, she is my girlfriend and we have been together since the middle of last year. She also have a nickname known by most of our friends and teachers, 'Walking Disaster'. She got the nickname because she is extremely clumsy and breaks almost anything she comes across. Unlike others, I found it cute which was why i got interested in her. Other then that, she is pretty harmless and is a very nice person. 

-----

We all then walked to school together while Rowoon and Hwiyoung hugged their bags tight.

*Ringgg* We went to our respective classes to start. Our homeroom teacher shook his head as soon as he saw me and Seunghee sitting next to each other. He was Seunghee's homeroom teacher last year.

Mr Choi: Dawon and Seunghee, I cannot have you two sit together. Seunghee, come to the front!

He sighed while saying and soon after, Seunghee moved to the front and our class officially begins. We started by selecting a class monitor and truthfully I was hoping that i will be selected.

If you didn't already know, I'm kind of a model student with good grades and I am the class monitor almost every year so I was really anticipating that my name would be called out.

Mr Choi: Shall we get Dawon to be the class monitor?

Seunghee: WOOWAA DAWON LET'S GET IT!

Chanyeol: Eesh not again.

Baekhyun: *sighs* Congrats Dawon.

I was so happy when I heard Mr Choi announce me as the class monitor but I think the rest of the class were not. BUT I was determined to do a job well done!