Chapter 2

Misharron POV

" Rich nigga, eight-figure, that's my type!" Me and India both rap the lyrics outside of the gas station, while she recorded me twerking.

" Oooh chile, let me stop so I can be energized for this party."

"Girl, you a mess." She said laughing.

"So, who all gone be there cause you know ion like being around people, like that," I said as we walked inside the gas station.

"Um, my nigga and his homies," She said handing the man the money.

" Ok I'm cool with Durk, but who is his "homies"."

"Just Muwop, Louie, Booka, Memo,Reese and Von." She whispered the last name, but I don't still heard her.

I felt my heartbeat start racing when I heard his name.

"India, i'm going to beat your ass"

" I'm sorry I didn't find out until after you texted me,confirming you were coming ."

"Can you take me home."

"Asian, please don't go home. It's been some weeks y'all was going to have to see each other again sometime."

"Fine I'm going to still go, but you better hurry before I change my mind." She nodded putting the gas nozzle in her tank.

After she finished pumping the gas, we headed to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"India, where the hell we at?" I asked as she pulled up in front of a club. "I thought this was supposed to be a block party."

"Girl, this where the party at." She said as we hopped out.

We walked up to the bouncer and India gave him the name for us to enter.

When we got in the club, we seen Durk and he waved us over, leading us towards his section.

"Hey y'all" She waved to everyone, then went to sit by Durk.

I greeted everyone, because I didn't want to be rude, even though I haven't communicated with these people in weeks . They responded back and I spotted an empty seat next to Von. I mentally roll my eyes and sit down. Quickly catching a glance at him.

I guess he felt me looking because,he looked up at me with a side eye. Then looked back at his phone.

Well fuck you too, then. You fine ass bastard.

Hot Girl Summer starts playing and India hops over Durk and practically drags me to the dance floor.

"He put in all that work, he wanna be the MVP. I told him ain't no taming me, I love my niggas equally," I rapped as I threw it back on India.

.............🦋🥀✨............

After, the song ends we head back to the booth.

" What, you wanna do nigga!"

" Man, I'll fuck yo ass up!"

We all turned around to look at the commotion, then looked at each other and got up.

As, soon as we got outside we heard gunshots. By now everyone was outside and I couldn't find India. I felt myself being dragged by someone. I looked and seen Von.