Chapter 7.

The same day

We touched down in the ATL around 12:40. We grabbed our stuff from baggage claim, and called an Uber to take us to the rental place. When they got the car , I had them drop me and Von off at my house. Then, the rest of them left and went to their own places.
____________________________________

     ❤️ Liked by imkaylab and 234,645 others

        asiandabrat  I can't f*ck a lame nigga 🤪

Kievibaby: I miss you big sis 🥺💕
🔄
asiandabrat: I miss you too 🥺❤️

random: 😍😍

"You look fine as hell" Von said as I walked out of the room"

"Thanks, you looking fine too. So what we finna get into"

"I'm about to take you out to eat"

"Where we going"

"It's a secret, now c'mon" He grabbed my hand leading me outside of my house. When we got to the car he opened my door for me, then walked back towards his side and got in. We spent the car ride in silence, a good silence. Just letting Brent Faiyaz play throughout the car. When we finally pulled up to the place, I seen it was the same exact restaurant that we had our first date in Atlanta at.

"Awee, Von this where we had our first date in Georgia at, you remembered?" I asked reminiscing.

"Of course I remembered, gang" He opened the car door and hopped out, then he opened my door for me and we intertwined fingers.

"Aye! We gotta reservation for Dayvon Bennett!" Von said loudly when got to the front desk of the restaurant.

"Boy lower your voice" I told him,  hitting his arm.

The lady at the desk laughs. "I found your name, just wait right here and someone will come, and escort you to your seats." A man walks over and takes us to our table.

"Hello, I'm Josh I'll be you waiter today. The menus  are in front of you. Can I start y'all off with a drink."

"Um, can I get your Blueberry Margarita special" I asked man.