Chapter 6.

March 3rd

"When y'all leaving" Ma asked.

"Early tomorrow"

"Alright, I about to head out I might not be here when you leave, so just know I love you and be safe."

"I love you too ma and I will"

She told India bye and drove off.

"We finna head out too , c'mon Asian" India said waving me over to follow her to her car.

____________________________________

     ❤️ Liked by kingvonfrmdao and 11300 others                         asiandabrat: DOLL ❣️                    Hair by  @Kendrasboutique

                        asiandabrat: DOLL ❣️
                    Hair by  @Kendrasboutique

kievibaby: Big sis 🥺
kingvonfrmdao: 😍
🔄
TheShaderoom: 👀

"Ooh, I love it so much thanks Meisha" I told my go to hairstylist in Chicago and handing her the money.

"No problem, see you later Asian"

"Aight, bye" I told her before walking out of her house.

I texted India letting her know I was done and she got here in less than 5 minutes.

" You look so pretty" She said as soon as I entered in the car.

"You do too, who did your hair?"

"I went to Kayla friend"

"Von sister, where she been at?"

"Yeah, she should be coming to the show so we'll see her then"

"Ok cool"

"What you about to do now?"

"I gotta go pack up my stuff and get ready for tomorrow"

" Same"

" What time we leaving?"

"We leaving around 10 am, so just wake up around 5 or 6. So you don't be rushing. We'll pick you up at 7, and get to the airport around 8 or 9 depending on traffic."

"I already know tomorrow gone be busy"

"I know right. I'll see you tomorrow love you" India said as she pulled up to my house.

" Love you too, bye" I waved to her and walked inside, it was empty so mama more than likely won't be home when I leave.

I sat the bags of clothes down that I got from the mall on the bed. I walked towards my closet, pulling out my purple suitcase with my name " Asian" imbredded on it in big letters. I got my travel sized hygiene products from out of the bathroom and put it in my little black travel bag. I grabbed my back up hair supplies that I only use for traveling and my makeup. I neatly folded my clothes and put them in my suitcase along with my shoes. After 2 hours of packing I was finally done.

                                    Dad 🥰🤞🏾
                       Would like to FaceTime

I looked at my ringing phone seeing my dad calling I hit accept and waited for it to connect.

                                     Dad 🥰🤞🏾
                                 Connecting........

"Hey babygirl" He said as soon as the call connected.

"Hey daddy, whatchu been up too?"

"Nun much, your crazy ass sister been driving me crazy"

"What she been doing?" I asked laughing.

"The usual just her blowing my phone up with her talkative ass, so whatchu been up to?"

"Not much, just been working on this music"

"I'm really so proud of you"

"Thank you, daddy"

"So whatchu doing this weekend"

"Well imma be in Atlanta to check up on my house and meet up with my label"

"Oh ok, what time you leaving"

"Tomorrow around 7 or 8"

"Well you need to get some sleep, so call me tomorrow when you land"

"Okay I will, I love you"

"I love you too"

After I hung up the FaceTime call with my dad I took a shower, wrapped my hair up and went to sleep.

____________________________________

                                 The next Day

I woke around 6:20 to a still empty house. Knowing my mama was probably still at work I'll just send her a text later. I did my hygiene and shaved my legs. I didn't bother shaving everything else because I had already got a wax yesterday. After I got done I put on a simple tank top with grey sweatpants, and my fluffy slides. By the time I got finished everybody had arrived. I walked towards the van seeing Louie, Muwop, Durk, Von, Memo, Booka and India Von hopped out and helped me put my bags in there. When we got done with that we got in. I told everyone good morning, and buckled up. We arrived at the airport at 8:30 and we boarded the plane at 10. Durk, Booka and India sat together, Louie, Muwop, and Memo sat together. And I sat next to Von.
___________________________________

Don't forget to comment,vote, and share

😗✌🏾