Care

Alright reader, we are here to know how to take care of your ears and tails and what to wear!

Here is some pants that you reader could get or make! A drawing I made!

And if you reader don't want to be seen, I suggest wearing hoodies,caps,hats, if you cannot wear any hats, I suggest retracting your ears and tail, if you cannot, I suggest use this subliminal to reset

Credits to wolf girl on YT for the subliminal!  Check her out!

Now reader, we will learn how to take care of your ears and tail!

Inumimi's:
- For you guys, I suggest to try not to get human shampoo on your guys ears or tail as it can cause damage.
- I suggest wash your tails with dog shampoo and conditioner for shiny soft fur.
- I also suggest brushing them to and giving them a trim every once in a while.

Neko's:
- I know that Neko's don't need that much cleaning but the same thing if it gets very dirty, make sure to clean it but don't get any dye or shampoo on it.
- also make sure to brush it and trim it or else it will be rough and dirty.

Skin/scales:
- make sure to moisturize your tails, because they can start to flack and become dry.
- also make sure to drink a lot of milk to be able to sustain your ability to make it work.
- also for people who have scales, instead of using soaps, instead wash your tail with water.

Alright reader, now we can move on to the cons!