=Back=

Icicle peeked into the rooms she gave Comet's group. They were gone.

"Well, this is exactly how they came, I'm assuming some other force is making them come here and return is it creat-"

The creator glared at Icicle.

"Oh oops sorry miss."

Creator Mooni sighed and faded away.

Icicle's phone rang and she levitated to towards her.

Pressing accept, she took one look at the number and sighed.

"Prince Flame, for the hundredth time, I don't want a partnership with the element that I hate the most." Icicle spoke quickly and quietly, already knowing where the conversation was going.

"No, you don't understand, this is different." A low voice said. "If you don't accept this, I'll ask the Queen of the Moon."

"I have two reasons why that will go even worse then this partnership. Number one, the Moon was attacked and there were no survivors, there is nobody you can partner with. Number two, If I may recall your kingdom is the exact opposite of the Moon, therefore it is a no."

"Wait, so you're telling me Moonlantica is gone?"

"Yes, and I have reason to believe your dimwit of a father caused it. Thanks for telling me the name of the forgotten Moon city, by the way."

The ice queen ended the call and sighed. 
This smart king hasn't even told his son. What a shame.

-----------------------------------

Hello! I just made a chapter and realized this wasn't posted, one sec-

3/27/2021 - 11:26 am - 311