<Plans>

[Moon POV]

"How long?" I ask, squeezing my hands together anxiously.

Scythe said something about one or two days. That's really not much time.

By the time I paid attention to my surroundings again, Valerie was talking about a cloud falling on us. Scythe mutters a curse word and pulls us under a shield he made as daggers fall from the sky.

"Great. When can we not be almost- assasinated everywhere we go?" The queen of sarcasm mutters, pulling me next to her. I give her hand a quick squeeze.

Scythe and one of the generals of Illumina start to engage in a "friendly discussion" among them, while me and Loone just cling on to each other.

Scythe yanks a ruby necklace off his neck and it transforms into a scythe. My eyes widened. How much of his jewelry are actually weapons?

After a bit more "friendly discussion" between the two, the general attacks Scythe with a spear he suddenly summoned, and I think Scythe is angry now.

Loone and I step back and my friend covers my eyes and turns me around so I can't see the fight. I just listen for a bit, but after I hear cursing and gorey threats I tune it out.

I hear Val saying: "Stop thinking that." and I look over at her quizzically.

Scythe has a knife in what I know now is Harpy, the general, and succeeded in getting Harpy to give up the info.

The general looks like he's in quite the bit of pain, but doesn't let Val help him, which is quite rude of him.

"I'm fine, though I wouldn't say the same for you. My soldiers will come to find me soon." The general stated rudely.

Scythe scoffs, his eyes full of scorn and his voice dripping with toxin. "If they're half as pathetic as you are, I'll be surprised."

The two have another staring match. Finally, Scythe breaks it. "Are you going to tell us or not?" He asked with a tone similar to ice.

"Yes." He spits out the word like it is poison. I just want to get out of here, but that's not happening anytime soon.

"Spit it out already," Valerie snaps at the general. Harpy nods. "There is a secret location underneath the border of Illumina. It is only accessible by a well-hidden tunnel in the outskirts of the Heaven Forest, under a pile of leaves."

"Should you be lying, the consequences are gruesome." Scythe threatens and Harpy nods. "I will hunt you down and -"

Val cuts him off. Wow, she actually seems stormy right now.

-------------------------------------------

Ello!
I got a lot of chapters saved but I forgot to post them lol =u=
I'll post another tomorrow! Cyaaaa-

-Mooni
-----------------------------------------------
4/20/2021 - 7:03 pm - 316