Then On After, Chap 3

Then On After

Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcie's POV

   Im so glad to have my Drew back. I missed him so much. He's so hot, and so sweet, I love him so much. I thought I would never have him back, but now I do. He's so so unbelively amazing.

"M, we should head back dont cha think??" said D.

"Oh, yea *haha* I lost track of time being with you." I replied and smiled, "What time is it??"

"7:24"

"Oh"

"Yep, so let's go babe." he said with a huge smile, I blushed and grabbed his hand and dragged him to my car.

"You wana go back to mine?? Can our parents know its really you??"

"Uh," he shifted uncomfterably, "I dont mind going to your house but," he took a deep breath and sighed, "They cant know its really me, I was told that I can only tell the one I love, and that is you."

"Oh, okay but your coming??" I asked.

"Yep." he said popping the p. We drove back to mine in a comfty silence, to my suprise mom and dad werent home. We got out and walked in. I went to the kitchen and found a note;

'Me, mom, and Todd went to New Jersey for a week, Todd texted you but you didnt answer, moneys in the usual spot, be back in a week,

    -Dad'

   So there not here. I pulled out my phone while walking to the usual money spot and sure enough,

'Me, dad, and mom going to N.J. 4 a week, $ in usual spt, dad said no partys and behave.'

   Haha, okay. I went to the drawer in the kitchen that had a little hidding spot in it and lifted the thing, $400 in cash and I have my debit, so im good. Drew walks in the kitchen,

"Wow, house is just as I remember it, Todd's doing good im guessing??"

"Oh, yea, A B honoral no biggie."

"So where are they??"

"In New Jersey for a week."

"Ohhhhhh."

"Yep, hey you wana stay here?? We could catch up and stuff."

"Oh, that'll be great!"

"Mkay." I went to the fridge and got out steak that they left there and went to cooking. Just about 50 minutes later I cooked, Lemon Steak, Mashed Potatoes, and Alfrado Noodles. Drew was staring at me in amazement half the time after he came back from his house which just so happened to be across the street and four houses down. Funny.

"You know, Im not gana go soft at school, people still need to learn, so how 'bout this, we pretend that were not going out and see how many girls hit on you, K??"

"*haha* Why??"

"Because, I want to see how long the hoe's can last around you."

"Okay, but you know your gana tease me, since I wont be able to hold you or kiss you in school."

"So, *haha* you'll manage."

"I'll try to."

"Mkay." and we started to eat.

   That food was the bomb! Dang I did good! We are now in the living room snuggled on the sofa watching '17 Again'.

"You know, thats somewhat what we went through."