Then On After Chap. 4

Then On After

Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drew's POV

     This day, it is going to be sooooo long!! Everytime I see Marcie, I just want to grab her and hug her and tell all these whores to back off, and that I'm taken, but, I cant!! We have a deal?? Kinda. As soon as I stepped foot on school grounds, I was surrounded by a swarm of whores in the most revealing clothes, I was ready to puke. These girls, they have NOTHING on Marcie, NOTHING at all. Too bad Marcie wanted to try this, guess I'll have to talk her into letting everyone know we're together........ I dont know how that one would go through with her.

     "Hey sexy, wana skip next class and have a quicky??"

     "Hey sexy, wana see a REAL girl at work??"

     "Hey handsome, I can show you a good time."

     These girls keep sending me sugestive comments, I'm ready to barf!! Its disgusting. I see Marcie comming down the hallway, I'm trying my hardest not to grab her and tell all these slores to back the fuck off. Man, they certinly can NOT take a hint!! Wow, dumb and whores, what a combo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcie's POV

     Its for the most part hilarious watching Drew struggle with these whores, but I cant help the jelousy rising in my stomach that I have to hold down, I cant break, no, not yet.  But when I inform this school that me and Drew are together, these slores BETTER take the hint, or, there WILL be serious consiquences, no joke. Yes, for the most part, they do already fear me, its part of my reputation, but still, once a whore, always a whore, they choose how to live their lifes, and they chose the path full of STD's and nasty things. Yes, I AM being pretty judgemental, but, its their OWN faults!! Not mine.

     "Hey sexy, wana skip next class and have a quicky??" I heard being asked 'suggestivly' to Drew, he looked about ready to puke. Of course, it was the Queen Hoe of the school, no duh. She's had a quicky with just about EVERY boy here, and I mean it. Even the nerds, if it walks, and has male parts, she's all up on its jock. Grinding her implanted boobs and her worn out vagina all over them, and some of them look completely disgusted. I would be too.

     Poor Drew, he is the sexiest boy in this school!! No lie. I love him sooooo much!! Too bad we cant show it right now, just about next month, that'll be a WHOLE different story. Im so glad I got him back. He got his second chance, and I got my dream come true. And I couldnt ask for it better. Man, this day is going to be so long!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short, but, thats it for today :)