𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28: 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

Y/n's POV

I was bored.

I was sitting on the train next to Uraraka, listening to her ramble on about something. I heard her mention her parents a few times, but I really wasn't paying attention. My mind was on Bakugou, and Bakugou only.

The hug at the station left me in shock. I didn't think Bakugou would actually hug anyone like that, let alone do it in public.

Maybe if Kirishima didn't interrupt us, maybe we would've kissed again...

No stop, focus on your internship.

"Hey y/n, you okay?" Uraraka tapped my shoulder and I shook my head.

"Sorry, was caught in a daydream again," I smiled.

"Your phone keeps buzzing, are you going to answer it?" she asked and I pulled out my phone. I was greeted with dozens of messages from Kirishima and Mina, and one from Bakugou.

Apparently, the news about Bakugou hugging me at the station had gotten out to Mina as well, so the two were having a frenzy

"Oh don't worry, it's just Bakugou," I shrugged before realising I said too much.

"Bakugou?"

"Yeah," was all I said and she turned her body completely to face me.

"You know you can talk to me any time, right?" she smiled and I nodded, signalling for her to continue. "I'm really sorry if I'm prying or if this is false, but are you and Bakugou together? You guys seem really close, and I saw you guys hug before."

"Oh, thattt. We just care about each other a lot, it's not a thing or whatever," I muttered, sort of hoping that what I just said wasn't actually true.

"I'm so sorry for asking! I didn't mean to assume-"

"No no, it's fine," I smiled. "Actually, I wanna know more about what's going on with you and Deku," I smirked and her cheeks went bright red.

"M-me and D-deku? There's nothing going on between us! Well yeah, he's cute and all, but we're just friends I think," she muttered. I stared out the window as her mutters filled the air.

Was she right?

Are we more than just friends?

------

"Welcome to my agency!" Gunhead greeted us.