𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥?

Oh my god. This match is so intense.

We all watched the battle from the viewing room. I could tell that Bakugou or Deku weren't messing around.

But, Bakugou was beating him up really bad. He wasn't holding back at all.

Ochaco told me that they had a grudge, but this was way bigger than a grudge.

The battle ended, with Deku and Ochaco winning.

------

The bell rang, signalling the end of the day. I had already changed out of my costume and was waiting for Aizawa to dismiss us, when I saw Denki and Kirishima talking to an angry Bakugou in the corner of the room.

I wonder what they're talking about.

Bakugou's POV

"Do you think that y/n has a boyfriend?" Shitty Hair asked us.

"Sorry, dude, but I'm getting in first," Dunce Face replied.

These two idiots. Are they that dumb?

"DO YOU REALLY THINK..." I started to shout when I saw y/n walking up to us.

"What are you losers talking about?" she asked, smirking.

"None of your fucking business," I said, frowning.

"Well, you still owe me, so I wouldn't talk to me like that," she reminded me. I scowled, trying to hide my small smile.

Seriously, what's wrong with me?

Dunce Face raised his eyebrow, smirking, and jabbed his elbow in Shitty Hair.

"Uh, are you guys good?" she asked them.

"Y-yeah, we're fine," Shitty Hair replied.

Y/N POV

"You sure?" I asked him with a soft smile.

"Don't worry, y/n. We're all good here," Kaminari said, placing his arm around Kirishima's shoulder.

"You guys are acting really weird... anyway, I believe that a certain someone owes me," I looked over at Bakugou.

"Fine, whatever dumbass," he said as he pushed Kirishima and Kaminari towards the door.

"So, what do you want me to do?" he grumbled, kicking his feet on the floor.

"Just follow me," I said, grabbing on to his wrist and dragging him along behind me.

He groaned but followed along.

"Where the fuck are we going?" he muttered.

"Just, follow me."

"You better not be trying to fucking murder me."

"And why the hell would I do that?" I asked, turning around and giving him a soft smile. This caught him off guard and a small blush formed on his cheeks.

We kept walking to the front gate of U.A, his wrist still in my hand.

That's weird. He didn't try to even pull away. I honestly thought he'd throw a punch or resist or something.

"So, now what?" he asked.

"You're walking me home."

"AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT?" he yelled.

"BECAUSE YOU OWE ME!" I shouted back. He refused to move.

"Fine then, I'll just tell everyone that you aren't-"