𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32: 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞?

It was just past 10pm.

And Bakugou was still in my room, annoying this shit out of me.

He wouldn't leave after I fainted, he even hid behind a shelf when someone came looking for him. I wasn't gonna complain though, it was kinda funny but kinda cute.

"Oi, dumbass, you feeling alright?" Bakugou mumbled.

"Idiot, you've asked me the same thing every 5 minutes and I keep telling you I'm fine. Go to your own room already," I sighed, honestly hoping he wouldn't leave.

"Tch, whatever," he scoffed, still sitting in the same position on the end of my bed.

"Hey, why are you even staying? You can't miss me that much, do you?" I smirked.

"N-no, you fucking idiot," he stammered and I giggled.

"Just admit it, you miss m-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Bakugou turned around and wrapped his arms around me, enclosing me in a hug.

To say I was shocked was the least, I didn't even know he could act like this at all. All of the sudden hugs and stuff are still taking me off guard.

Will he always act like this?

"What are you doing?" I asked before slowly burying my head in his chest. His arms lowered to my waist and pulled me closer to him. I swung my arms around his neck and held him closer to me, silently admitting that I didn't want to let go.

"Shut up," he muttered before placing his chin between the groove of my shoulder.

We stayed like this for a while, his arms slowly trailing around my waist and my thumb grazing the back of his neck.

"You should really get back to your room," I mumbled.

"Yeah I know," he whispered back. He slowly started to release me and looked down at the floor.

"Stop pushing yourself so hard dumbass."

"No, I'm good. Don't worry," I looked up at him and smiled.

"No you're not, stop pushing yourself," he said sternly before raising his head up to look at me. His eyes were in his usual frown, but there was something behind them.

Was it pleading?

"I- I promise I'll look after myself," I said with a small smile.

"Tch, good," he scoffed. He stood up and began to walk to the door while I collapsed on my bed.

"Oi, dumbass," he muttered.

"Yeah dumbass?"

"Goodnight." I could start to feel genuine feelings from him, which made me want to run up to him and jump on him.