ʙᴜʀʟʏ ɴᴀʀᴄᴏ sǫᴜᴀʀᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘᴇʀs

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"We were right outside like this." JJ said, leaning against a nearby wall. The Pogues all sat in chairs on the porch, as they watched JJ dramatically tell them a story about what happened to him and John B earlier in the day.

"All we hear is 'BAM BAM BAM', knocking paint off the wall from the inside. I mean look at this." JJ said walking over to us. He shook his hair, and flakes of paint fell onto the ground and everyone cringed.

"That's dandruff." Kie said with disgust. JJ walked over to Pope to do the same thing, and he pushed his head away with a scoff.

"Okay, no thank you." Pope said, brushing the fallen paint flakes off his shorts.

"I mean look at this, that's paint. At that point I was just like....I'm just waiting for death." JJ said, and Kie scoffed.

"O-okay. So you saw the guys that shot at us, right?" Pope asked, trying to figure out what he was trying to tell them.

"Yeah." JJ said, in a duh tone, as if that wasn't what he'd been explaining the whole time.

"Did you get a good description of them? What did they look like?" Sage asked and JJ looked up, thinking.

"Yeah, anything?" Kie asked.

"Anything we can bring to a police report?" Pope asked.

"Burly." JJ said.

"Burly?" Sage questioned.

"That's not at all helpful." Kie said sitting back in her chair.

"Okay, well, no. Like the type of guy at my dads garage. I mean, you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers."  JJ explained. "I can tell you with full confidence these boys, these killers, they're square groupers." JJ said.

"Square groupers, like Narco square groupers? Like Pablo Escobar square groupers?" Pope asked exasperated.

"Yeah, man." JJ said, leaning back up against the wall. "I'm am telling you, by the way Ms. Lana was screaming, that these guys are serious hombrès man." JJ said.

Sage looked over at John B, who also witnessed all of this, but he hadn't spoken a single word the entire time. John B looked down at the compass, and couldn't put together why these men wanted it so badly.

"Okay, why do they want the compass so bad?" Sage asked, looking back over at JJ.

"It's a piece of shit, you couldn't pawn it for five bucks if you wanted to." Pope said, crossing his arms. Pope instantly regretted what he said, and looked at John B. "No offense, John B." Pope said.

"The office." John B said, coming to a realization.

"What?" JJ asked. "My dad. My dads office." John B said, walking into his house. "He always kept the office locked because he was worried about his competitors stealing his Royal Merchant research." John B explained, pulling a set of keys out of his pocket.