Chapter 9: New Feelings

Chapter 9: New Feelings ♥

"Where are we?" I questioned.

"In a building." He replies.

"Oh seriously! You're so bright! I did not notice that!" I say sarcastically.

"Yeah, I'm serious." He says looking at me. He starts laughing and guides me to the elevator. We go up to the 10th floor and walk out the elevator. Harry takes out a key in his pocket and unlocks a door. He lets go off my hand and opens the door. "After you darling." He says pointing the inside of the apartment.

I look everywhere in the room. It's classy and quite huge for an apartment. "Is it yo..." I start saying.

"Yep, that's my flat sweet flat!" He cuts me off. "You like it?" He demands.

He looks at my eyes wide open and giggles. "It's so... big and... classy!" I managed to say. I turn around to face him, but he has disappeared. I bite my lower lip in confusion.

A soft hand touches my shoulder and makes me jump. "Sorry." Harry giggles. "Here." He says, handing me some clothes.

"What is it?" I asked.

"That's what human use to call clothes. I hope you know how it works... well, you must know, because you are actually wearing clothes." He scoffed at me.

I pull my tongue out at him. "I know what this is, but, why are you handing this to me?" I blurted.

"Because obviously, yours are still all wet and I don't want you to get a cold because of me!" He cheered up.

I grab the clothes and blush a little. He shows me the bathroom and I get in it to change. I remove my wet clothes and put on the ones Harry gave to me. Smells good I thought. Crap... the pants are too big for me. I pick up my wet outfit and open the door. "Harry?" I asked shyly.

"Yep?" he replies, walking towards me. "Oh, give me this!" He says take my clothes away from my hands and walking in the bathroom. He opens a door and throws my shirt and pants in the little room and closes back the door.

"Humm... Do you... have a... belt?" I questioned, stammering a little. He comes closer to me and I don't know why but my cheeks heat up again and turn to red.

He giggles at me. "Are you sure you'll need one?" he asks with a cheeky smile. My cheeks turn to crimson red and make him laugh even more. "I'm just kidding Jessy! Of course I have a belt!" He scoffed at me. I winced and follow him in the apartment. "What do you want to do today?" He asks, yawning.

"I think I should just go home and leave you alone, you look quite tired." I say. He rubs his eyes and grins.

"What if I don't let you go?"

He looks at me in the eyes, all serious. He comes closer to me. I can feel his breathe mixing up with mine. I put my hand on his chest and stop him from getting closer. "What are you doing?"

He grabs my wrist, removes my hand from his chest and put it down. He approaches his head from mine. "I'm trying to convince you to stay with me." He whispers in my ear.

His fresh breathe in my neck makes me shivering and his husky voice makes my heart melt. "I... Why wou... would I s-stay?" I stammered. Damn it! Why am I always stammering in moment like this!

Harry leaves a little kisses in my neck. "Why not?" He asks between two kisses.

I'm starting to feel my knees limp. I push Harry away. "No. Harry... please." I managed to say.

"No what?"

"Stop doing this. I'm going now." I turn around and walk out of his room and go towards the door. I hear running footsteps. Harry grabs my wrist and makes me turn around and face him.

Sorry, I know it's a bit short, but I was feeling bad because it's been a long time I did not update! Anyway, I hope you'll like it! :) Give me feedback and don't forget to vote! xx ♥ love y'all!