Chapter 7: Little Ride

Chapter 7: Little Ride ♥

“Good morning beautiful.” He simply whispers in my ear with his husky voice. He removes his arm and let me go. I hop in the car and sit as Harry closes the car door.

"Where are we going?" I curiously asked as he joins me in his car.

Harry looks at me with a big smile and giggles. "You'll see..." He simply replies with his mischievous smile.

I hate surprise! I hate not knowing what's going to happen.

The silence filled the car a few minutes. Harry finally decides to turn on the radio and starts singing with the music.

So put another record on

Kiss and lead me on

Nothing really matters when we're dancing

Listen to the same sad song playing on repeat

Cause every time we come this close,

My heart skips, skips a beat

So come on, spin me around

I don't wanna go home ” He briefly looks at me. "Aren't you singing with me?" He questioned.

"I'm too bad a..." I managed to say, but he covers my mouth with his big and soft hand. My heart melted as he touches me.

"Stop saying lies! I'm the one who could judge you, and I told you that you were pretty good! Understand me beautiful?" He says with his serious tone. I nod my head. "Fine..." He says as he releases my mouth and fixes back his gaze on the road.

I look at him. My heart skips a beat. He looks like a pure angel! I take a deep breath to calm my heart. "Why don't you want to tell me where we are going?" I asked shyly. I look at him hoping he is going to answer this time.

"Because we've just arrived!" He answers with a sly smile. The car stops and he goes outside. I look around the car, my eyes wide open. The passenger's door suddenly opens and makes me jump on my seat. I look at Harry. "Are you going to stay in the car?" He giggles with one of his hand in my direction.

I nod my head. "N-no... I'm coming.” I said. I unlock my seat belt and grab his hand. Harry holds my hand and helps me getting out of the car.

"Harry... Where are we?" I asked. 

"On a beach!" He says proudly. 

"Yes, I know, but what are we doing here?"

"Don't worry beautiful, no one will come at this time of the day." He says, walking towards me. He grabs my back with one hand and my chin with the other. "What do you want to do now?" He asks with his husky voice. I can smell his fresh minty breathe. 

"I-I don't know. We c-could walk along the b-beach?" I replied. 

"Am I disturbing you?"

"I... No..." I managed to say stammering. I feel my cheeks turning red.

An awkward silence fills the cold night, letting the waves reach the shore as the only sound around us. "It's okay darling. I think it's cute when you blush like this." Harry says all of a sudden. He intertwines our fingers, turns around and starts walking before I can reply to his sudden comment. He stops after a few steps and let go off my hand. He sits on the sand and removes his shoes. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"I hate walking in the sand with my shoes. Sands always fill 'em up!" He replies, concentrate on his tasks. 

I giggle and remove my flat shoes. We stand up and he grabs back my hand to locks his fingers with mine. We walk along the beach, hand in hand, shoes in our free hand and bare feet in the cold sand. The sun is starting to rise behind the sea. The orange light is lighting up the beach. The birds are waking up and slowly starts to clean their feathers before starting their day, while Harry and I are walking along the beach, hand in hand. He gently pushes me with his hip. I look at him. He’s looking at the sand with an innocent look. I push him with my hip. He looks at me, all insulted. “What?” I ask with my innocent face.

“Are you trying to fight?” he questioned.

“Who? Me? No!” I said with indignation. He stays silent and looks back in front of him. All of a sudden, he pushes me harder. “Hey!!” I shout.

“What?!”

“Did you just push me?”

“Who? Me? No!” He says giggling.

I let go off my hand, push him and run for my life. Harry starts chasing me. I start laughing. He catches me by my waist and starts turning me around in the air. I scream. He puts me back on my feet, still holding my waist and I try my best to escape from his hold. He loosens his hold on me and I try to run away. We lose balance and we both fall in the water. 

DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK AND VOTES PLEASE! :) LOVE YOU! XX ♥