Chapter 4: Another World

As Harry’s lips was about to touch mine, a scream comes behind him. “Hazza! There you are!”

Harry rapidly moves away from me and turns around to face the guy who had talked to him. “Boobear? What are you doing here?” he asks to the other guy.

Oh my god! The other guy sure is Louis Tomlinson also known as: Boobear! Louis walks towards us. “We were searching for you!” Louis chirped happily.

“Okay, but why were you searching me? Haven’t you tried to call me or text me?” Harry asked.

“Well we were worried because you’ve disappear as soon as we arrived!” Louis answered.

“Well here I am.” Harry simply said.

Louis gives Harry a weird look than look behind him. “Oh, sorry. Did I interrupt something?” Louis walked to me and presents me his hand. “What an impolite boy I am, my name is Louis.” He said.

“Hi, I’m Jenny.” I said shaking his hand. I look at Harry who looks upset.

“Okay Lou, you’ve found me, why don’t you go and join the boys?” he asked Louis with a concerned look.

“Oh, yes! You’re right! Talk to you later Curly! Nice to meet you Jenny!” Louis said, walking away.

Louis walks beside Harry. Harry launches him a silent “Thank you” and turns back his attention on me. “Give me your phone.” He asked me.

I look at him and interrogative look and say, “Why?”

“You’ll see! Come on beautiful, give me your phone. Only a few seconds! Please!” He beg with his cutie puppy eyes.

Crap I can’t resist to that! “Alright!” I mumbled picking up my phone and giving it to him.

He picks it up and opens it. He writes something in it closes it and gives it back to me. “There you go!” He simply said giving me back my phone. 

I take it and look at it. “What have you done?” I asked curiously.

“Added my phone number.” He answered with a sly smile on his face. I smile back at him. A shiver grows in my spine. The fresh air became cold air. Harry remarks my shivers. “You cold babe?” He asked with a concerned look.

“No I’m good.” I lied. I smile at him.

He moves closer to me, removes his tuxedo jacket and covers my shoulders with it, bringing me even closer to his hot body. The heat increases between us. Harry pushes me gently on the wall behind me. He puts his forehead against mine again. I put my hand on his torso as he comes even closer to me. I slowly slide my hand to his neck. I feel his hot breathe mixing up with mine. He finally puts his lips on mine. The sweet little kiss gradually becomes more intense. He presses his body on mine against the wall. Harry walks away from me and looks at me in the eyes with his sweet and cute smile. He giggles a little, comes back closer to me and kisses my neck. Between two kisses he says, "We should go back inside Hun..." He walks back again and gives me his hand.

I nod my head and grab his hand. We slowly walk to the door. Harry stops sharply. I give him an interrogative look. "What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

He looks at me, releases my hand and puts his hand in his jacket pocket. He takes out our two masks. He puts his mask on his face and places mine where it's suppose to be. "Now we can go!" He responds happily.

"Wait!" I said. "I think you should take this back before!" I said giving him his jacket with a grin.

He smiles at me, takes his jacket and put it back where it was a few minutes ago.

Harry leaves a sweet kiss on my lips before he opens the door. He lets me go in and we walk to the ball room. "May I ask you for at least one last dance?" He asks politely.

"Of course!" I replied with a big smile on my face. He takes my hand, we go on the dance floor and start dancing.

One... Two... Three... Five... We are nearly at ten more songs and we are still dancing together, completely in our little world. We are staring at each other's eyes, not able to look away. We've talked a lot to learn more about each other. After about two hours, a hand on Harry's shoulder breaks our tiny common world. Harry jumps a little and turn around to face the man who just touched him. "It's time for us to go!" The guy said.

"Already?" Harry exclaimed.

"Dude, it's been almost half an hour since the ball ended and we've been here for three hours!" The boy answers with his big accent. The boy has beautiful brown eyes and a beautiful tanned skin! He's quite tall, just as Harry.

"Humm... Excuse me... Who are you?" I asked curiously to confirm my thoughts.

"I... Hummm... I'm his friend." He replies with hesitation. I roll my eyes. For sure he won't tell his name!

THANKS FOR READING AND GIVING ME FEEDBACK! IT HELPS ME CONTINU MY WRITING!