The Big Surprise

Denki POV

Three years. It had already been three years that we've been at U.A. High. Three years since my dad was taken to jail. Three years since Kyoka's dad came back into her life. Three years since Kyoka and I started dating. Three years that I've waited.

"Man I can't believe that we're already graduating! This almost seems like a dream!" Mina sighed.

"I know, it feels like yesterday that we were just first years," Hanta said.

"I know man. We've all grown so close since then to," I pointed out.

"I think I'm actually gonna miss you guys," Katsuki said calmly.

"To think, in our first year you were loud, energetic and violent. Now look at you, the biggest softy of the class," Eijiro said punching him lightly on the arm.

"I can thank you for that," Katsuki siad wrapping his arm around EIjiro.

"Wow, you two are the definition of corny," Mashiro said walking in with Toru on his back.

"You're one to talk," Kyoka said walking in from the kitchen, Everybody had grown, mentally and physically. Since the purple grape was expelled, the shortest guy in the class was Fumikage, who was 5'8. When he molted, he had grown his hair out to be just touching his shoulder. Since he and Tsuyu had gotten together, she would always put his hair in a ponytail that would stick outwards. Tsuyu was still 5'6 and had cut her hair so that it now stopped just past her shoulders.

Tenya was now 5'9, which was surprising saying as he was one of the taller ones when we were in our first year. His hair was the same, and he started dating Hatsume from class 1, well now 3-H. Hatsume had stayed the same height and kept her hair the same length, so she didn't really change much.

Mina had grown to be 5'7 and managed to straighten her hair and grow it out to be at her shoulders. Since she was never able to have long hair, she usually just kept it down. Hanta was right there at 5'9 with Tenya, and had grown his hair out to the point to where he could put it in a pretty sick man bun.

Izuku had also grown, now stood at 5'11. His hair was just a bit longer than it was in first year. Ochako was 5'7 with Mina, and had grown her hair out to be to the middle of her back. They had also gotten together in their second year.

Shoto and Momo had come out to the rest of the class about them being together right before our summer break between our first and second year. Shoto had grown to be one of the tallest in class standing at exactly 6 foot. His hair was down to his chin, but not any longer. Momo had grown to be 5'8 with Fumikage, and she had cut her hair to be around the same length as Shoto's.

Katsuki kept his hair the same, but had grown to be 5'11, and Eijiro had kept his hair the same as when we ended our first year and was now 5'10. Mashiroa had gotten to be 6'1 and grown his hair to be as long as Shoto's was in our first year. Toru was now 5'7 and had decided to continue to grow her hair, but she had to cut it towards the end of our second year. Currently it was the same length as when we first saw her. She managed to get enough control over her quirk so she didn't need the quirk canceling cuff anymore.

I am proud to announce that I was the second tallest in class, standing at 6'2, only being beaten my Mezou, who somehow grew to be 6'7 and kept his hair the same length. I had grown my hair out to be just a little longer than Shoto's, but it was able to touch my neck with the front of my hair. Kyoka now stood at 5'7 and had grown her hair out. As for personalities, I wasnt as much as a flirt as I used to be, especially with my relationship with Kyoka. Kyoka was more open and less introverted as she used to be. The biggest change of all was probably Katsuki. He went from the school hot head to the biggest softie, even more so than Koji.