Teaser

*Kiyoshi POV*

"Excuse me young man, could you help me?" I heard. I turned around to see a woman who looked strangely familiar, but I don't think I've seen her before.

"Sure thing ma'am, how can I help?" I asked.

"Well, I'm looking for someone, I was hoping you could help me find her," she explained.

"Sure thing, where was the last time you saw her?" I asked.

"Well, it was 20 years ago actually, we were in a car accident, I've been looking for her for the past 5 years," she admits.

"My goodness, I'll help as best I can," I said as we start walking.

"How old are you young man?" she asked. She didn't seem to old, like she just turned or is about to turn 50.

"13 ma'am." I answered.

"Oh, she was about your age when we were separated....now that I think about it, you kind of look like her. What is your quirk boy?" She asked.

"Electrical Earphone Jack ma'am. My name is Kiyoshi Kaminari," I introduced myself.

"Did you say......'Earphone Jack'?" She asked looking surprised.

"Yes ma'am. I'm able to emit and control electricity, while also being able to use these earphones that come out of my-" I stopped mid sentence as I noticed the very same earlobes I had on her.

"Your mother wouldn't happen to be....Kyoka Jiro, would it?" She inquired.

"Jirou was her maiden name, she's Kyoka Kaminari now, why?" I questioned.

"Young Kiyoshi, can you take me to see your mother please?" She asked.

"Um, sure I guess," I responded. Mom and Dad told me not to trust strangers, but she seems genuinely interested in Mom, but in a good way.

After a couple minutes, we retreated from the mall area, where Mom had told me to go get food for us, and wound up back at our house. I opened the door and stepped partially inside, but before I could say anything Dad walked up to me.

"Dont be too loud, your mother is asleep," he said.

"Ok. Dad, this lady wants to speak to Mom, and she seems to know her," I explained as I motioned towards the woman.

"I'm terribly sorry for intruding on you like this Mr. Kaminari," she apologized.

"No it's alright! My wife and I have a free day today so it's not like you interrupted anything. My name is Denki Kaminari, and it seems you've already met my son Kiyoshi. So, what brings you here?" Dad asked.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Kaminari, my name is Mika Jirou, and-" she was cut off as my dad spoke.

"Wait a minute.....you said Mika Jirou, yes?" Dad asked.

"Yes, and I believe-" she was cut off once again by the sound of glass shattering on the ground. We all looked passed Dad, to see Mom, who had just dropped a glass cup and was staring in shock at Ms. Jirou.

"Mom...?" She said with a gaso as she covered her mouth with her hands.

"Kyoka! It is you!" Ms. Jirou said delightedly.

"But....you....you died....how are you...?" Mom couldn't finish.

"When they found the site of the crash, they only found you, and presumed that I was dead. But in reality, I was saved by a man named Hisashi Midoriya, who cared for me and nursed me back to health. He would have gotten you to, but the car was on fire, and you were trapped, so he insisted that we leave before something bad happened, and that he already called the authorities. I've been looking for you ever since," Ms. Jirou, er, Grandma explained.

"Why dont we all come inside, it looks like it's about yo start raining anyway," Dad suggested. We We all walked inside and sat on the couch in the living room.

"I'll go make us some tea," I offered.

"Yeah, and I'll go make some snacks," Dad said as we entered the kitchen.

"Hey, Kiyoshi," he said as he went in the pantry.

"Yeah Dad?" I asked as I brought out some cups.

"Do you understand what's happening?" He asked. At first I was confused, but then I realized what he was talking about.

"Yes. Grandma and Mom were in a car accident when Mom was around my age, and Grandma was thought to be dead, so Mom stayed in an apartment that Great-Grandpa got for her, and she stayed there until Grandpa found you guys and offered her to stay with him, then after you and Mom graduated high school, you got married and moved into your own house, or, this house, and have been here since, Grandma still thought to be dead, until now I guess," I said. Dad looked at me in shock, then pride.

"You're smarter than most kids your age aren't you?" He asked with a smile.

"Well, I guess when Uncle Tenya is around so much i pick up a thing or two," I smirked.

"Yeah, Tenya's always been the smart one of the group," Dad sighed. We finished making the tea and snacks and continued to the living room.

"So, what are the kids' dreams?" Grandma asked as we walked in.

"We want to go to U.A. and be heroes of course!" I said energetically.

"And that day shall come, sooner than you think," Grandma said with pride.

《Hey guys! So, as you could prolly tell from the title, this is gonna be a teaser for the continuation of this. It'll be a while before I can make it tho, I've got to many other ideas,n so I just wanted to get this one out before I continue my other stories. A fair warning, I'm not going to make any new stories until I finish all of the ones I have now, so I'm gonna try and get that done somewhat soon》