Whats wrong?!?

Jack pov.
I then threw a snowball at her. she started laughing and threw a bigger snowball at me.
"Oh ok" I chuckled as I created a much bigger ball of snow and threw it at her.
"Ahhhh!!" She screamed and fell back. I flew towards her quickly and caught her before her head hit the ground. she was now in my lap like a baby. she blushed and looked at me. I leaned in and kissed her. she was so beautiful. she kissed me back. I was about to pull away so we could go back to our game but she refused to unlock her arms that were around my neck. She kept moving her lips against mine, eager to keep going. I finally separated my lips from hers before I suffocated to death. i catched my breath for second then I felt her crash into my lips again. I just decided to let her make out with me right there because something was going to happen no matter what. something always got in the way. after about 10 seconds I heard footsteps but Elsa didn't seem to notice. I tried to break away from her but then she separated and sobbed,"please"
"What's wrong?" I said with concern. she didn't answer. instead she crashed into me again. then the door opened. do people knock?
Elsa pov.
I was so scared and stressed over what Pitch did and if he would come back and hurt Jack or....kill him. if I kissed him I thought it would make me feel better. I just needed to be close to him. when he tried to break away the second time I sobbed,"please"
"What's wrong?" He asked. I couldn't help it but I kissed him again. I was blocking out every sound except him. then the door opened.
"Elsa?" She blushed then looked away and then started to back away out of the room confused. It was Anna.
"Wait Anna can I talk to you?" I was embarrassed. She then stepped outside of my room and looked at me. I stepped out and closed the door behind me.
"Who was that? He's really hot. is he your boyfriend? He's really beautiful. does he have a six p-"
"Shhhhhhh!!! shutup" I giggled."thats Jack, I'm not sure if he is my boyfriend"
"Does he have a six pack?" She whispered excited.
"I don't know?" I said curious. but then I snapped back to reality when I heard a crashing noise behind the door. "Jack?!" I tried to open the door but it was locked. without thinking I blasted my door down with ice. I saw Jack swing his staff at.....no. Pitch! Then I heard a crunch and saw that Jack was holding his stomach. he then looked at me and fell. I looked behind me and saw that Anna was gone but I didn't care.
"Jack!" I screamed and ran to him and looked at his face. his eyes were tightly closed and he was moaning. he then breathed out,"get my staff" I looked back and saw that Pitch had broke it in half. I got up and grabbed it but then Pitch appeared. I ran back to Jack and gently handed it to him. Pitch watched with a big grin on his face. then there was a bright light and I looked back at Jack.
What the hell!
He was holding his staff together and then the light dimmed down and magically his staff was all in one piece. I looked at his stomach and he was alright. he then put his head to mine and said,"im sorry it's ok" I smiled. Then my head started to hurt. not like a headache, like something was eating my brain alive. it hurt like shit. then I said something terrible. "you should have died" then I grinned. I stood up and put my foot on his neck. I didn't know what was happening to me. why was I doing this and saying horrible things. I pressed down and he started choking. then I put my foot up and he said,"Elsa what are you doing? This isn't you. is Pitch doing this?" Then i nelt down and was now a few inches away from his face and said,"im not Elsa, I'm Caroline"

Hey guys!!! Sorry for any spelling mistakes and I can't wait to update!! Luv ya by!!
-hali💝💝💝