Decide

Ok I just want to say this is a short little smut! Hope u like it!!
Jack pov.
I don't know why I kissed her. I just had to. she did too. when I pulled away slowly we both opened our eyes.
"I love-" she started but I interrupted her by kissing her again. she kissed back. she put her arms around my neck. I then lied on her and she separated from my lips, catching her breath. she looked up at me and nodded. she kicked her boots off and her jeans. she began sucking my neck.
"Ooh-oh m-my sweet sp-ot" I let out. frost started covering the room. I started moaning then she stopped and smiled at me. then I went for her neck.
Elsa pov.
"oh..OH!! JACK!!" I moaned. he sucked really hard on my neck on my sweet spot. I could feel him grin on my neck. then suddenly I heard,"Elsa!!"
"Crap it's Anna I let out" I had to get my pants and boots on before Anna saw. she came in when I finally got dressed.
"What's up with your hair?" Anna asked.
"Oh" I said probably thinking of how bad it looked. Jack started laughing.
"just jumping around"
"Ok" Anna said unsure of what to believe."looks like you were pretty excited since theirs frost covering the room"
"Well I'll clean up" I said.
"Ok well it's late so I'm going to bed"
"Ok goodnight" I said. she left and I turned to Jack. he smirked and said,"i love you"
"I love you" I replied with chills going down my spine. I then looked at the ice rose and said,"only you"

Hey so I will be adding in someone special to the story can u guess who it is?? Well I luv ya and sorry for spelling mistakes! By!!
-hali💝💝💝