The lost goddess ( Percy Jackson fanfic)ch. 1

So here's my story:

My names Bridgette. Im immortal, and I am 21 years old(or how I look). The best words to describe me are evil,cruel,mischievous,destroyer, and best of all............ Livin in Tartarus.

I got here because the twelve Olympians heard a prophecy stating that I'm gonna destroy the world. I can believe it, but what the gods don't know is that I have more powers than they think I have.

Let's go over the story of how I was born:

It was a dark and stormy night. My parents who are Poseidon and Artemis, I know, I know what your thinking, Artemis can't have kids. Well that's where the weird part comes in.

Poseidon and Artemis were making battle plans for an upcoming war. They had no idea when or where their enemies were coming from. They decided to go see a trusted fortune teller.what they didn't know was that she was being bribed by the enemy. BAM!!!!!! That's where I come in. The fortune teller/ witch casted a spell on Artemis. The spell backfired, and instead of killing Artemis, and taking an impossible life, she actually made an impossible life.(me)

So I'm pretty much part witch, I can do all these spells. I'm a really good hunter, like my mom. And I can breathe under water and talk to sea creatures,like my dad.I

So now you know that story let's go onto the one when I got my own powers:

Okay, so being a goddess and all (cuz my parents are both immortal) I get my own powers.

I inherited these powers from a newly defeated Kronos. (who is in Tartarus with me right now).

We are actually pretty good friends. It's just that, it's kinda weird having the same powers as him, because battling him is so boring.

We can both stop time (because Kronos was the god of time),make each other go in slow motion, and even retrace our steps if we made a mistake.

So you can see that I'm a HUGE threat. I can take out all of the gods with a flick of the wrist. That's why I'm in Tartarus. Next you'll figure out how I escaped.