Ch.4 werewolf

I walked over to where Chiron was seated. He didn't look very happy. I sat down in the seat next to him and saw that everyone in the camp was staring at me.

"why are you here?" Chiron asked cautiously.

"I told you, I don't like Tartarus very much.I also thought it would be a good idea to teach the kids to fight." I said a little annoyed.

"if you are here to destroy our camp, we will send you back to Tartarus immediately."

"first of all, if I wanted to destroy this camp, you all would be dead in seconds. Second, if I destroyed the camp, where else would I go? And third, I just want to make some friends who actually don't want to kill me." I said to Chiron.

At first Chiron looked a little scared, but shook it off. Eventually, I will destroy this camp. An old friend of mine always said "time is money... Use it wisely." Don't you think?

"I would like to introduce our new camp director!" Chiron yelled to the camp. "her name is Bridgette, you will listen to every word she says. She will also be our teacher in a lot of our activities. Please welcome her to our camp, and if you have any questions, just ask."

One of the campers raised there hand."where's Dionysus?" he asked.

"he went on a little trip." I answered honestly. I don't know how long this lasted, but it took forever. I answered every single question really vaguely. Like "no" or "yes" sometimes "maybe" never anything too personal.

After dinner, I wanted to explore a little. Seeing that this camp was pretty big. I first went around the buildings, watched the waves crash against the sand, by the lake. Then I walked through the woods. That's where I found a huge pile of rocks.

I climbed on top of the rocks, and saw that there was an amazing view of the camp. Sometimes, when I was in Tartarus, I would dream about being one of the campers. Well, that's never gonna happen. Ever.

I decided to get some camp free, fresh air. I teleported to one of my favorite places, the bar. When I was on earth, before I was sent to Tartarus, I would come here all the time, and get totally wasted.

I walked in, and heard some whistles come my way. I was wearing a strapless, black, mini dress, with six inch, black heals, with a load of makeup. I sat down on one of the bar stools, and ordered a drink. After about like, five drinks, I was totally drunk.

This one really cute guy sat down next to me. He was wasted. I remember him asking if I wanted to go upstairs, and I agreed. Baaad choice. We went upstairs, throwing our clothes around the room, until I was just in my underwear. We were on the bed, until...... he bit me?

It really hurt, but I've been through to much pain to scream. He smirked, and that was the last thing I remember.

In the morning, I woke up alone, with no clothes. I found my dress on the lamp, and my shoes under the bed. I left quickly, I teleported back to camp, changing my outfit, a pair of Jean shorts, and a camp t-shirt. I walked through camp, and into my first class, sword play.

...............................................................

The day went by quickly, other than the bite mark on my wrist, which didn't look to good. I walked into the Poseidon cabin, where Percy was just finishing putting his gear away.

"liking camp so far? he asked me, nicely.

"sure, we need to work on some sword drills for everybody in the camp. You guys look a little rusty." I said.

"yeah, well it is the first day back for some people." Percy said.

"you and Annabeth were looking pretty good though." I said. I know Percy really likes Annabeth. Just the way he looks at her is hilarious. He follows her around like a lost puppy.

"I guess, we stayed here the whole winter, training."Percy was good at sword play, but not enough to beat Annabeth. She was pretty good. Not enough to beat me, but I'm not that cocky.

"Where were you last night?" Percy asked me.

"out." I said ignorantly.

Ok, because you weren't here after dinner, and Chiron was looking for you."

"ok thanks." I said back.

After Percy went to bed, I decided to go back into the woods, to look at that amazing view. Half way there, in the woods, I felt a sharp pain go up my spine, and through my whole body. I felt that every bone in my body was broken. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was in the middle of the woods, so no one could hear me. The last thing I remember was a loud howl, to the full moon.