The lost goddess ( Percy Jackson fanfic)

I woke up in the middle of the woods. My whole body ached, as if someone had beat me to death. I sat up, making my body groan in pain. Somehow, I've figured out that when I was bitten by the guy at the bar, that he was a werewolf. He must've turned me into one. I stand up and start walking around the forest. It's early, and I think I can make it to camp before breakfast.

**********************************************

I got back to camp right on time. They were just starting breakfast by the time I sat down next to Percy.

" where were you last night, again?"

I thought carefully and slowly for the right answer.

" exploring." I said. That was a good enough lie to satisfy him, so I started to eat my breakfast, and start asking him the questions.

" so, got any plans for today?" I asked.

" I'm just going to hang out with Annabeth." he said. That was enough information to make me bored, so I got up and said good bye and heading towards my cabin."

********************************************

I walk into the cabin, unsure of what to do next. My class started soon and I needed a plan for what to teach. I guess I just have to see how badly these losers fight. But who knows, these brats might actually be pretty decent.

********************************************************

I walk into this auditorium-like-building, with my sword and weapons in hand. My class is just starting to arrive, and I sigh. I really don't want to teach right now. My body still hurts from the other night, and I'm not that good of a teacher.

" ok, class let's get set up and get your weapons." I said.

We start out with warm ups, and by the time they're done, they looked tired. Maybe I worked them to hard...oops. I start to get everyone partnered up, and start fighting.

" umm, Bridgette, I don't have a partner." this girl named Clarice said to me. She's a daughter of Ares. Gross.

" sure I'll be your partner then." I said. She looked surprised, but her expression quickly went away, and she walked off to go brag to her friends. Thats cute.