Ch.3 Camp

Ch.3 Camp

I arrived at camp a few hours after the encounter with the gods. I walked up to a big pine tree, which I looked into and saw that a girl used to live in it. Her name was Thalia. Oh, I love my powers.

I walked up to the entrance, which was a big bubble, that I easily walked through. Some kids near the pine tree tried to stop me, but I used my magic on them. A little harsh I know, but they deserved it. As you can see, I don't take those things very well. Anyway, I probably broke their wrists. Oopsy.

I walked over to what people call the "big house" and climbed the steps of the porch. There I saw Dionysus, drinking diet coke, with two kids and a satyr. They were playing cards. I looked into their minds and saw that one of the kids, a boy, was my half brother. Son of Poseidon. The other kid, a girl, was a daughter of Athena. Eww. The satyr was different, I saw leadership in his future.

They all looked up at me, and Dionysus looked like he was going to feint."WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" he screamed loudly. The boy and the girl looked panicked. I felt a little bad, but they'll get over it."I'm here to take your job." I said cooly."here's a note from Zeus saying that I'm the new camp counselor."

Dionysus dropped his cup and looked up at me amazed."You can have it. I'm outta here." and he was off.

" So this is the amazing camp half blood that everybody is talking about. Hmm not bad. We are going to have to make a few adjustments, but that's okay." the kids looked at me like I was a ghost. "And who are you?"

The boy asked me. I figured out his name is percy."Well Percy, as you just figured out, I'm your new camp counselor, and, your worst nightmare. Now where's Chiron?" Percy and the girl, Annabeth, that's her name, pointed to the big house. Looks like we got off to a great start.

Chiron came out of the big house, and looked up at me. He was about to open his mouth, but I stopped him."It's been a looooong time Chiron. Oh by the way, Dionysus just ran off on you. I'm here to take his job, as a minor punishment." yuck. Chiron looked like he was gonna pee his pants (if he had any?)."Um, well, Zeus did call me, he said we are getting a new teacher, but I didn't think it would be you." Hahaha, I made him nervous. He never gets nervous. The kids were already gone.

He whispered something that only I could here."Why aren't you in Tartarus?!?!" I answered that All of my powers had formed, and that I teleported out."Oh, well if Zeus trusts you enough with the kids, then I'm sure you'll do great." I shrugged. Let's just see about that.

****************************

A few minutes later

I was walking along side the cabins, and was deciding on which one to stay in. Being the daughter of 2 gods makes it a lot harder to choose You know.

The Artemis cabin was completely empty, and smelled weird. I was on my way to the Poseidon cabin, when Annabeth ran over to me.

"Who are you really?" she asked me confidently. Now, I like that in some kids, it gets annoying when nobody wants to talk to me, because I could blast them to pieces. If you know what I mean."I told you already." I answered her."Not really, are you like, the 13 Olympian?" I started to laugh."Hahaha no way! I could blast them all to pieces, with a flick of my finger." I realized what I had just said, I think I scared her a little bit."but I'm a good person." or so she thinks."oh well, should I show you around camp?" she asked. "Sure why not, I just gotta put my stuff in my cabin." I said matter of factly."What cabin are you staying in? And who are your parents?" I'm not sure I wanted to answer that, but I did anyway."um, I'm staying in my dads cabin, he's Poseidon." I said, and her jaw dropped."Oh, you'll be staying with Percy! She said, a little to excitedly. I hate excitement.

We entered the cabin, and inside were a few bunkbeds, a mini fountain, and Percy."Percy this is... I never got your name! She said. "Bridgette." I said."Percy this is Bridgette, she's a daughter of Poseidon too! I waved, and saw he looked a little scared."Alright I was just kidding on the worst nightmare thing, but I'm going to be tough in classes." I said."What classes are you teaching?" Annabeth asked. I answered:"Sword fighting, mythical monsters, and Pegasus flying." I said. I new this because Chiron gave me a sheet on what I was teaching."great! We could use some new teachers by now, some of the older campers were starting to teach the younger kids." Hmm so they were short on teachers. Interesting.

I dropped my stuff, and was heading out of the cabin, when Annabeth asked Percy if he wanted to join us on the tour. He agreed, and I saw that these kids liked each other, a lot. Aww cute.

The tour took up a good 2 hours, and by that time, it was dinner. We walked into the dining hall, where all the kids from the different cabins were seated. Chiron waved to me, to come sit near him, so I told Percy and Annabeth, that I would meet up with them, after I talked to Chiron. I waved good by, and made my way over to where Chiron was seated.

Uh oh, he didn't look to happy.