🌸Chapter 5: Investigation🌸

Zhan didn't sleep that time he keeps thinking about what you told him, he felt something wrong.

Xiao Zhan POV

I can't sleep yet because I keep thinking why would Auntie Yanli lock Yibo and don't let him go outside. I don't know why but it keeps bothering me.

I called a private investigator and asked him to investigate yibo's background.

After the call since I can't sleep I opened my laptop and do some works.

When 6:00 am comes I get up from my sit and went to the kitchen, I brewed a coffee for me to drink, I will let you sleep late today since it's weekend.

I come back to my room and continue what I am doing.

I stopped when I heard a knocking from my door, I opened It and saw Yibo with sleepy face and pale skin, I got worried and asked him what's wrong but instead of answering me he faint.

I got panicked and layed him in my bed, I touched his forehead and it's so hot.

I asked our head maid to bring some basin with cold water and a towel.

I wipe yibo's body with the wet towel, I need him to drink medicine but he don't want to open his mouth so I have no choice but to put the medicine between my teeth and give It to Yibo using my mouth, he swallowed it I did the same to water I drink some and give it to him.

When he drink enough I stopped and looked at him, he is sweating hard he is having nightmare.

I layed beside him and hugged him close to me, he inhaled my scent and then calmed down.

I looked at his face and touch his forehead with my index finger.

" Who really are you, Wang Yibo?". I asked.

After that I fall asleep with him in my arms.

The next morning I got up when I heard Yibo giggling while playing with my face. I secretly smiled and let him play until he was satisfied.

" Yibo knows gege is already awake, open your eyes now gege". Yibo said.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him he also smiled at me but after few seconds his face turned sad.

" What's wrong Yibo?". I asked.

" Gege, Yibo is sorry, Yibo bothered you early in the morning, it's just that Yibo had a scary nightmare and can't sleep, don't be mad at Yibo, gege". Yibo said.

" I won't be mad at you Yibo, but what did you dream of?". I asked.

" I dreamed about a black shadow with red eyes then the shadow tried to strangle Yibo, after that I don't know what happened but the shadow seems telling Yibo something". Yibo said.

" Don't worry Yibo it's just a nightmare". Zhan said.

" No gege, Yibo had the same nightmare even when I was a kid, but Everytime Yibo wake up he can't remember anything than the shadow with red eyes". Yibo said and started to cry.

I hug him and tell him soothing words.

I got up when my phone ring. I saw my private investigators ID. I looked at Yibo and told him that I will just answer it and he nods.

I answered the call and go to the garden.

" Sir I found some information about Wang Yibo". The detective said.

" What is it?". I asked.

" Sir, he is really Xiao Yanli's son, and they were living in the Xiao mansion in Chongqing, but everything except age, and birthday it's all hidden". The detective said.

", Thank you detective, I will transfer my payment in your account later". I said before I cutted the call.

I went back to my room and saw Yibo sleeping in my bed I just smiled and get ready for my work.

I told my maids to give Yibo breakfast when he wake up and tell him that I will be in business trip for 4 days.

I want to know more about yibo so I will go to Chongqing to their old house and see if I can find a hint there.

I left with a bag of clothes, because I will stay at Chongqing for 4 days.

I will see my Auntie and asked her the whole truth, I hope she will tell it to me.