🌸Chapter 14: A Proposal 2🌸

Wang Yibo POV

I was still walking talking nonstop when I felt I am all alone, I called for Zhan ge many times but no one answered.

I sat on the sand and started to cry, why did Zhan ge leave me alone?.

I was crying hard when I felt someone back hugged me, I look up and see my Zhan ge.

I turned around and hugged him tight.

" Where did you go ge?, Why did you leave me alone?". I asked him.

" I am sorry baby". He said.

I stand up and tried to look at him, I saw him kneeling in front of me, I looked at him confused then he took my both hands.

" Baby, on the first day I saw you my heart beats faster for the first time, before I met you I am just a cold, and expressionless person who only thinks about working, but when I met you I felt warm feelings inside me, your so innocent about things, your so naive but that makes me fall for you, when you kissed me on my birthday I really wanted to confess to you but I controlled myself because I don't know the truth back then that we aren't really cousins, so when I found out the whole truth I didn't control myself anymore and love you completely, we've been together for 7 years now and everyday I am falling for you more and more, now I want to move forward, I want to spend my whole life with you". Zhan ge said and paused for a second and looked at me.

Zhan ge took out a red box and opened it revealing two rings.

" Wang Yibo, my baby, my only love, my first and last, WILL YOU MARRY ME, will you marry gege?". He asked.

I finally let my tears fall, my gege, my beloved gege is proposing marriage to me.

Without any more second I hugged him and said yes.

" Yes gege, Yibo wants to Marry gege, Yibo wants to be gege's wife". I said.

He stand up and smiled at me he wipe my tears with his thumb and kissed me on my lips, he put one ring on me and I put the other one on him.

He smiled at me and suddenly carried me bridal style.

" He said yes!!!". He shouted.

Then I heard many clappings from the surrounding.

Suddenly many lights illuminated the whole place and everyone got out, smiling and congratulating us.

My eyes only widen and looked at Zhan ge who is smiling wide.

" Gege, what's the meaning of this?". I asked.

" I love you baby". He said.

That's the only answer he gave me before he put me down.

Everyone started to hug me.

Then a guy whom I didn't know comes to me with my mom, I looked at them in confusion, but I was shocked when the guy hugged me.

" I miss you so much my son". He said.

" Excuse me but who are you?". I asked.

" Yibo, he is your papa, he is back". Mama said.

" P...papa?". I said as tears fall on my eyes.

" How are you my son?, You've grown into a beautiful child". My papa said.

I hugged him tight and started to cry on his shoulders.

" I miss you too Papa". I said.

After we broke the hug, I also meet my grandparents. They hugged me too and congratulated me.

Zhan ge just watched us with smile on his face.

I left my parents and approach him.

" Gege, tell me is this what you are doing this past week?". I asked.

" Mnn, I want to give you the best proposal ever, I am sorry if I avoided you this past week, I am scared that I will spoil my own plan if I didn't, you know I can't lie to you". He said.

I bite my lower lips and hugged him tight, I peppered his face with kisses while both of us are giggling.

" I love you baby". He said.

" I love you too Zhan ge". I said.

We were about to kiss when suddenly someone called me.

I looked at where the voice come from and saw my four friends, fanxing ge, Ji Li ge, Guo Cheng ge, and Peixin ge.

I looked at Zhan ge and he smiled at me.

" They are innocent baby, they have nothing to do about my family problem, plus they are your first friends so I invited them". Zhan ge said.

" I love you so much gege". I said before I run to my friends and hugged them.

We started eating in the beach, I found out that Zhan ge rented the whole beach for 2 days which means we will all stay here for 2 days.

I am so happy, I never thought I will feel all this.

For me this is the most happiest, and best day in my whole life.

Meeting Zhan ge is the most precious thing that happened to my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zhanyi305_Anshika