Ch.1 Black file

A/N :- A minor change here and there🥲

Bright's father : Mew Vachirawit
Win's father : Mark Metawin
Bright's company : Moon
Adam or mew's wife's company (win/mark's company) : Art

Sorry🥲..

...........
...........

"hel..lo...hello...win...winnie help me (sobbing) those bar guys kidnapped me.... please help me..."

"Don't cut the phone okay.. don't worry i am coming just don't cut the phone.."

"THERE YOU ARE SLUT.....COME OUT OF THAT CORNER....OR WE WILL HAVE TO USE FORCE...IT'S BETTER IF YOU'LL COME OUT ON YOUR OWN...COME ON BABY.."

"Winnie...(whisper sobbing) what i am gonna do now...they caught m-"

Beep

"Hello... hello..DAMN it....did you track down the phone?"

"Yes sir"

.......
.......
(A/N:- Here these double dotted lines mean scene change)

"I should appreciate your guts mr. Vachirawit...you came all alone? Aren't you afraid of your life? What if i'll betray you?"-around 40 year aged man said in a threatening voice to the man in black suit who was sitting infront of him. Seeing no emotion on Bright's face made him gulp in a horror,' There must be something wild going on in his mind..'

"Oh my poor uncle...Dad always told me that you are the only fox to be born in our family of wolves....which got proven today...but...you know i always believe in my dad's words so.... knowing how SLY you coud be ....i came all the way alone...but well prepared. (Bright showed him his phone's display) i know how much you love money so....if you want to save your business card... according to our deal, give me the papers without blood work will you?"

Anger was filling up in him, but he didn't let bright to see that his game flipped upside down totally...he gave a signal to his secretary who came rapidly giving the papers to bright.

After checking each page, Bright stood up , raising his hand to shake," See you soon uncle Adam "

🤝

"Hahaha....we will.."

As bright left, smashing sound echoed in that desolated building room...he lightened his cigarette after breaking every vases of the room," i will fuckin kill you VACHIRAWIT"

.......
.......

Bright was walking down through that dark looney alley, holding his black file (A/N:- cuz i am obsessed with BLACK) towards his car. He knew from the very start that how his uncle will call him to this desolated place ,how he will try to harm him or blackmail his father, but bright isn't the baby any more. As he was on his way he heard few noises. He got confuse. He followed the sound which led him to the dark corner where he saw a pretty girl tied down to chair who has bruises on her left chin. A man with black hoodie was standing infront of her leaning towards her while few men were stood up surrounding him.

"Uhm uhm.... harassing a woman ...is not a good manner.."

The man who was near to the girl,"Look mr. Angle....if love your life then leave...or-"-he signalled towards his men who had hockey stick and baseball bat in their hand ".....you will be welcomed by that.."

........

(A/N :- i am not good with fighting scenes and i chose to write mafia story ...WOW 😶😕)