Ch.20 Situation

A/N :- i was out of town😐

Hope you had a nice and happy Diwali vacation too.

............
............

"How's win?"

Boss asked bright in their usual cafe, where the whole trio including man was present.

"(Sigh) didn't talk anything since morning."

"What are you gonna do now?"

"Don't know..."

"Can't we take any legal action on adam, or we can reopen the case since we have that clip as evidence ?"-Man asked boss.

"We can, but the consequences will be tougher, Firstly Mew and Mark will be punished too for corrupting evidences, and once the public will found out, it will be dooms day for whole Vachirawit and Metawin Legacy. The contract of Mew with government will be under investigation of court too, since the doubt of how mew dug this incident 6 feet under the soil will be born, and once they found out any loop holes between government X mafia contract then the current government party will be in danger too. (Sigh) means if we reopen the case, that means we are gonna fight against Mew's army and Political parties, who will not sit back to watch the drama, they will fight back and do anything, I repeat they'll do ANYTHING to save their neck, even if they need to split our neck, they'll gladly do!..."

"So Now?"

"... Now i need to keep that evidence with me till I figure out what to do..."

Unknown to them fong was there since she was covering for her waitress friend and was listening everything. She did have hunch about something big had happened since his brother was not picking up his calls, plus she had heard boss and bright's conversations of win being missing. Her brain sparkled, since boss is here then no one's in his home so she can sneak in a little since she knows the password of boss's not submitted evidences locker. How? That's a mystery!

...........
...........

Bright went home in noon, only to see win was freshened up already, sitting on window couch, staring outside. Tea table had a newspaper,  head page was shining under sun shine with not wanted headline,

'ART enterprises found its own CEO by shareholders, president, head director and board members.'

Bright took a long breath and went near win but stopped at bed where fresh black and white tux way lying with a mask. He frowned.

"What's this?"

Win abruptly turn to Bright and said in his normal tone, "Oh that...that's my tonight's Outfit"

"You going?"

"Of course, it's a business party and i need to congratulate the new CEO too."

"But-"

"What? Is there anything wrong?"

Bright don't know what to do, He can't just say that incident out loud, what if win forgot everything, what if these are side effects of drugs, what if........He needs to make a phone call to either man or boss or both.

"Okay then be ready at 6 and we are going 2gether (A/N :-🙃🙃). I repeat you're not going anywhere alone. Stay with me all time. If you meed anything just ask me but never ever think about leaving myside there. Got it?"

Win just nodded.

"I'll be back before 6, don't ever think about leaving home on your own, wait till i come back."