A sinister plan

Mr.Morimoto was walking back and worth drinking a glass of water feeling very nervous. The pup was 2 seconds faster than Alonso their fastest driver in team and he needed to find a solution. To think better Mr.Morimoto sat down on chair and started thinking, when suddenly he heard doors opening. It was Kamui and Toyota members who were called for a talk. Moments later Alonso also came to briefing room.

Mr.Morimoto: Oh, glad you came here. Things got worse and we need to talk about it.

Fernando: What is the problem boss?

Kamui: Marshall is very impressive driver. Tyre, fuel, KERS management - he works with it perfectly.

Fernando: It's not a problem if he is slow.

Kamui: He's actually 2 seconds faster than you.

Fernando (annoyed): You got to be kidding me!

Kamui (shows him a paper): Here.

Fernando (looks at paper): What?!! 3:30,7?! No way!

Mr.Morimoto: Calm down please Fernando! We just need to find a solution to win him. Any method, even dirty!

Kamui: Even dirty? We will get disqualified!

Mr.Morimoto: I don't care! I don't want to come back to Japan with news, that we lost to a pup!

Fernando: Same to me Kamui, so I'm sorry!

Kamui: Okay! I'm in, but I warned you.

Mr.Morimoto: So, as we know, Marshall is working in Paw Patrol. Did you get anything about them?

Fernando: I actually found the info about members and there's a fact that will get you interested.

Mr.Morimoto: Spit it out Fernando.

Fernando: This team includes 7 pups, including Marshall: Chase, Skye, Rocky, Zuma, Rubble and Everest.

Mr.Morimoto: I kinda heard about first two pups. They are dating right?

Fernando: Not only them! Marshall also has a girlfriend.

Mr.Morimoto: Now it's something. Who?

Fernando: Everest.

Mr.Morimoto then realized one thing: love can make things good, but also can make things bad. Then an idea hit his head.

Mr.Morimoto: Well, how about we will use Everest against Marshall?

Kamui: I don't know boss, she won't chose us...

Mr.Morimoto: Not like this! I mean their love for us! We can do something for her to force Marshall to lose the race! Like, kidnapping or something.

Fernando: That's crazy!! I won't get my reputation dirty because of kidnaping a pup from Paw Patrol!

Kamui: Me neither!

Mr.Morimoto (sighs angrily): I knew you wouldn't go for that. Still, we have much time for doing a plan. And I will do it by myself! You will be involved.

Fernando: How?

Mr.Morimoto: If he'll refuse, just crash into him and make him retire from the race, that's all.

Kamiu (kinda nervous): Well, it's not that bad huh?

Fernando: If this is a best choice, ok!

Mr.Morimoto (grins): Goood! Now get to work. After qualifying I'll do another briefing about this.

Kamui and Fernando exited the room while Mr.Morimoto went to window and took a sip of whiskey.

Chapter is done!! I'm quite impressed that you like this book (by count of readings). Dedication goes to ThreadyRumble. I can't wait for continuation of your story "Pups save Chase"! See you soon and stay safe ))))