The Starting Point

(^outfit is the picture up above^)

here I am taking the hunter exam it was pretty easy finding where the hunter exam takes place at without help. NO THANKS to my grandpa Netero.

                                                        ~~flashback~~

"Hina come here we need to talk about the exam."  Netero said

"ok what about it, grandpa Netero" I told him

" be careful at all times and I can't and won't help you pass the hunter exam."  Netero says

"ok I'll be careful and bye see you soon also I know you won't help me"

                                           ~~flashback end~~

 there are around 3-400 examinees.when I got here they were whispering why is a cute little girl doing here in a exam for strong men and yet there were 3 maybe 5 other girls. I was lost in thought at least I was listening to music (song at the top) when a fat man came up me. "hi my name is Tonpa you must be new here" so that's the rookie crusher  "ya you must be really smart" I said

"not really so what's your name" he asked so i told him "my names Hayami;  how did you know I was new here?" then he explained that it was his 36th time, so i still act innocent and say "how that is a lot of times"he tells me who not to piss off to stay alive,but I wasn't paying attention. pulls out orange juice "here's something to mark our acquaintance" "sorry but my parents tell me not to take things from strangers" but truthfully it's just because i know he puts laxatives in the juce. he then walks a way to find other rookies to take out of the competition. after a while a boy around 12 and two older boys one looked 16 the other looked 20.

I saw tonpa go over there doing the same thing he tried to do to me. but got cut off by screaming from some dude bumping into another that looks like a clown, the clown has the number 44 bloodlust sky rocketing  out and he turned the weird looking knight armor dude's arms into pink little confetti like things. the clown said something about watching who you bump into. well everyone else was petrified I skipped to where he was with a lollipop in my mouth and pulled a little bit one his pants and asked "how did you did that" he just laughed and said that it's a secret in my ear when he pulled  away I looked around and saw that everyone was shooked that a little girl would go up to him to talk.

"why is everyone else here afraid of you?" I asked coaking my head to look up at him, because he is really tall compared to me. he laughed again and asked diverting the question "why aren't you scared of me 'little one'" that made me so mad a tiny bit of my blood lust came out but as soon as it came it went where no one felt it. a lest my eyes didn't' change that fast. "my name is Hayami not 'little one' so what's your name mysterious clown" he then again laughed for the third time "it's hisoka the magician" i just couldn't help it "so your a clown" he got a little mad but still laughed and said "no i am not a clown" I was about to say something then a bell rang and I saw Satotz he was talking about if anyone wanted to leave now's the time no one did and to keeping up with him and off we went to follow him.

Satotz started to speed up more and that when people started to drop out; and there was a lot i think half and some more are trying keep going. i fall back from the crowd just for a while when i saw the same trio but with another boy whose hair is white so I decided to go over there. "hi my name is Hayami, what's your names?" the little boy in green said"my name is gon the one in the suit is leorio, the one beside him is kurapika and beside me is killua" "how old are you gon and killua?" "me and killua are 12, how old are you?" "ok, oh and i'm 15" "really you don't look 15" gon exclaimed. "thanks well i'm going to go up where everyone else is and i hope we can be friends" "we can be friends with you see you around" with that said I ran off to the front right next to Satotz."hey satotz how much longer do we have to run" " you know I can't tell you that even if you're the chairman netero's granddaughter" satotz said " ok, but can i go up ahead then?" "no Hayami you can't no help remember or easy way out" "but--" i was cut off by gon and killua racing in ahead of everyone. "now i don't need to since we're already here.

we had to wait for everyone until this part is over leaving the people that's too slow to compete any more. when the door closed someone was just about to make it so now there are only about 200 examinees left. satotz said that in the Numere wetLands has a lot of creatures like the man-faced monkey that  we have to be on guard because of they trick and kill examinees. then someone come up and said he was the real examiner and satotz was a fake and that he can prove it by showing what they look like and it looked exactly like him. it made everyone question him but not me I was about to say that he was lying when something flew right at satotz and me because i was standing next to him, but he saw it and protected me by catching it when i notice it was two cards and the fact examiner died. hisoka was the only one shuffling a pack of cards he also said that only an hunter would be able to block or catch it. satotz said " thank but if you do it again to any examiners you will fail the hunter exam.

now let's get going to the 2nd phase of the exam" and turns around and starts to leave. I turned to hisoka and asked "why did you throw one at me too" because satotz caught two and one was aimed at me. he just said that he " just wanted to see if I would catch it but satotz protected me" then I left him and ran up to gon and killua to see that they were covered in slime I didn't wondered why then gon realized that leorio and kurapika were gone along with hisoka. killua kept going but me and Gon left to go find kurapika and leorio to find leorio on the ground without his shirt  and jacket of his suit on and hisoka standing up not looking at us so gon swinged his fishing pole at him and hit his cheek. then it end with hisoka choking gon when I came out and told hisoka to let gon go like telling a dog to drop a stick. 

Hisoka did and said "he passed my test and so did the one on the ground." there was a beep and hisoka pulled out a walkie talkie  and someone told hisoka were the 2nd part was and that it was starting. hisoka turned around and said bye and picked up leorio then left so me and gon saw kurapika too and he started to run with us to the start of the 2nd phase. Gon led us because of his nose and we got there before it started. we saw killua and went over there when he saw us he ran over telling us that he was worried about us.