sensing hisoka at heavens arena

once we got to heavens arena i got a feeling hisoka is here. after we got signed in we had to fight but i wasn't paying attention even if my fights because i just knew hisoka was here. even though i didn't pay attention in my fight i still won with a flick sending him out of the ring it was really easy, but i stayed to be with gon and killua at 50 instead of going up to 100 level. in a few weeks we got to the 200th level.

the boys were walking whiles i was skipping when an strong nen was put up i instantly put mine up to protect myself but the boys didn't know about nen i guess and the nen was overpowering them. looking over i saw hisoka.

hayami: "sup hisoka when did you get here?"

hisoka: "a week after the exam"

hayami: "ok then question did you have a feeling i was here with gon and killua walking towards you?"

hisoka:"yup but that was from not covering your nen?"

hayami: "screw you hisoka"

hisoka: "my pleasure my flower"

hayami: "in your dreams hisoka"

 the boys went to this one guy to teach them nen whiles i stayed with hisoka.

hayami: "so hisoka anyone good at fighting that should require my nen type"

hisoka: "how much do you know of nen?"

hayami: "more then alot of people do also i have my very own nen type that only i can use and no one can copy"

hisoka: "are you going to tell me about this specail nen type you have?"

hayami: "maybe if you convince me to and if we go to the hotel room so i can sleep while gon and killua trains"

hisoka: "ok, come on you can sleep on my bed with me"

hayami: "i mean only sleep no dirty things"

hisoka just laughs at me i guess he figured out that i didn't do the nasty.

to be continued sometime else now