Busy and Leisure [ PART TWO ]

Last time, Yamano has sent all female member of his family to medical checkup same goes to Akihito and Darren. Actually, they have planned a trip where the female member didn't know about. With Mino by their side, what will they do in these "roadtrip" they planned for such a long time.

Currently, Yamano is driving the car with Akihito ride shotgun. Mino and Darren are sitting on the back. Yamano and Akihito are having a conversation about the place they went after this. Out of boredom, little Mino make a funny face in front of Darren.
Only one thing flew in Mino's mind.

" (Is Uncle Darren blind. Maybe if I can make funny face in front of him, he won't notice me, right??) "Mino said to himself.

When Mino start to make funny face in front of Darren, Darren said.

" Mino-kun. Stop doing that. I know what you are doing right now." Said Darren.

Mino quite shocked when Darren able to sense him.

" Wow. Uncle Darren, how do you know it was me?? I swear that I keep myself silent." Mino asked.

" It's easy. I have trained each of my senses to full potential. I am using my sense of hearing, smelling, touching, tasting and thinking. All of that replaced my eyes right now." Darren explained.

" Wow. That really is amazing, Uncle Darren." Mino impressed.

Meanwhile, Yamano and Akihito are having a conversation about a restaurant.

" So, tell me about this place." Yamano asked.

" Oh, it's a pizza parlour next to a pier. Seems like they make a big challenge." Akihito replied.

" What challenge??" Yamano questioned Akihito.

" The Massive Empire Pizza Challenge. Whoever finish this pizza, they will get a t-shirt, free prizes and they will the picture of the winner on their wall of fame." Said Akihito.

" Is that so.." Yamano imagined.

" Sure. Good thing the only requirement for this challenge is to have at least four people eat the gigantic pizza." Told Akihito.

" Well, I suppose we going for a visit. That won't do any harm, right??" Yamano said.

" Maybe the owner's ego will get hurt, that's for sure." Akihito smirked.

" Why did you said that, Akihito-san??" Asked Darren.

" Before this trip, I have read the article about this pizza parlour. The owner bragged about how his pizza challenge is unbeatable and said no one can beat this monstrous challenge. Trust me, I know an egotistical maniac when I see one." Akihito said.

" Well, at least we get to fill some of the void in our stomach since the L-5 Training." Darren said.

Suddenly, Mino asked something.

" Void?? What do you mean by that??" Mino asked.

" You see, Mino-kun. We, L-5 Coordinators like your father, your uncle Akihito are completely different from any other people you see and we trained in a space where time works differently. There's one time, in Level-Five Coordinators Training, we didn't eat anything for like ten days." Darren said.

" Ten days?!?!?" Mino shocked.

" Yes. We didn't eat anything for ten days but when you compared the time in this world with the place we trained, it's like we didn't eat anything for ten years." Darren explained.