Hot Summer With The Yusuri (Final)

" If the three of them are here, there will be catastrophe." said the Yuki-onna.

Apparently, the wife of the Langkawi Road Cendol owner is having a meeting with her husband. She is afraid because the sudden appearance of Yamano, Akihito and Darren at the same time to their shop will bring misfortune to them, according to the other shop owners.

" So, what are we supposed do now. Close our shop?? Honey, we just had our grand opening two days ago. We can't just close down." said the owner.

The Yuki-onna look at the customer and look at the owner. She is determined.

" Okay. Let's just treat them like a VIP. Maybe that will bring the misfortune away." the woman proposed.

" I don't know about this but we need to try. Go to the back and make sure that everything is ready." the owner replied.

" Okay, Honey. Good luck." said the wife.

The Yuki-onna went to the back and preparing the ingredients to make sweet, frosty, milky cendol. Meanwhile, the Yusuri, Yajima and Lensz are at the front of the line about to enter the shop. The wife greeted them with a warm, gentle smile.

" Welcome to Langkawi Road Cendol, Yusuri-san, Yajima-san and Lensz-san. How can I help you??" the wife greeted.

" Table for twelve please. Thank you very much." said Yamano.

"Oh my. That's a lot." The woman stunned for a moment because that's going to be a lot of seat to be ready.

Luckily, the left side of the shop has a long table for a family. She just need to put a short table beside the long table so all of them can sit together.

" Right this way. Follow me." The Yuki-onna replied as she escorting the family to their table.

Yamano able to look the surroundings and astounded by the decorations. He nodded as a sign of amazement as Miko noticed her husband.

" Darling? Are you okay?" Miko asked. " Nothing. It's just I really like the decoration of this place. Kinda reminds me of street atmosphere." Yamano described the atmosphere.
"Like in Malaysia? Yep, I can feel the vibe too." Akihito replied.

The young boy tugged his father arm sleeves as the father kneeled a bit. " Papa? What's a Malaysia?" Mino felt curious. " It's not a thing, sweetie. Malaysia is the name of a country back in the Human World." said the little scientists Dr. Sarah Lensz.

As they reach their respective table, the Yuki-onna went to pick two table up so she can join all three tables together to make a long table for them. " Oh my. I really wish these table can't be this heavy." said the blue-haired Yuki-onna as she tries to pick the table.

As she picked the table up, she was frozed out of fear. " (Why am I frozen?? Is there something behind me?)" said the woman in her heart. She can feel something behind her. Something so humongous, the feeling made her feel like a tiny piece of spec in the middle of deep space.

" Are you okay, maam?" said the person behind her. " Let us help you with the table, maam." said another person behind her. The voices coming behind the Yuki-onna.

The Yuki-onna slowly turn her back and greeted by warmest smile coming from Yamano and Akihito. " Maam?" Akihito called. The woman came to her senses. " Let us carry the table for you." Yamano said.

The woman slowly nodded and smiled because she knew how kind and helpful Yamano and Akihito can be. In fact, everyone knew about this.
" Ara-ara. How kind. Okay, please take these table and put it together." the woman smiled.

Not far from there, Miko and Kurumi blushed heavily when both of them saw their husbando's kind act. " Darling." Miko blushed. " Honey..." Kurumi blushed too. Sarah just smiled looking at her two little sisters. " Aww you two." Sarah said.