𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Taeyong is the ceo of a big company that makes stuff like branded clothes and accessories. Ten is a high school teacher. Both of them have been in a relationship since 2 years and have shared a lot of memories. But since the past few weeks, Taeyong has been super busy with his work whereas its winter vacations so the working days are off for Ten. Everytime Ten approaches his boyfriend, he always gets cut off or ignored. At first he thought of giving him some time because he must be stressed but recently he noticed that Taeyong's been ignoring him on purpose so he decides to get his attention, not by approaching but by distracting him.

Ten's pov

I slowly opened the gate a chink to see him working on his laptop. He was sitting on the bed with the device on his thighs and his legs stretched out.

His bare face is the best sight that my eyes can look at till eternity without getting tired. His dark brown eyes sparkling due to the reflection from the laptops screen. His luscious locks which covered the best part of his forehead. His lips slightly parted as he mumbled something. And now, he put his glasses on which are nothing but cherry on top.

He was too focused on the screen to even notice any movements around so i stepped inside and closed the door behind me, very slowly. The look on his face told me that he is not gonna notice me unless I either stub my toe and scream or... do something which might catch his attention?

I climbed on the bed and crawled near to him. As nearer as I got, due to the depressions on the soft mattress, he looked up at me. He smiled and looked back at the screen making me wonder what in the world is he doing that is so important that he didnt notice what i was wearing.

Anyways, we are here to make this guy beg to get touched.

I gently placed my body in between his legs and let my hands spread them apart. As I was at it, he realised what i was doing.

"What are you doing baby" he said with his low husky voice, turning me on a little.

"Nothing. Just do your work" I said.

I held onto his knees and crawled even nearer making his laptop slide to one side.

"How am I supposed to work when y- " he paused as I lifted my body a bit showing him the clothing I had on.

"What are you wearing kitten" he said in a tone that alone is enough to make me let out some breathy moans.

And the word, Kitten, he calls me that when I'm under him with my hands tied together over my head and my body all exposed for him to feast on as he hovers over me looking straight in my eyes basically suggesting me to not expect any kind of mercy.

"I wore this f-for y-you" I said moving away as he tried to reach the corner of my lace panties catching him off guard.

"Come here kitten" he ordered but I aint doing any of the shit he wants me to do today.

"I'm all comfy here, dont ruin the comfort I have right now" I said sitting a little away from him and out of his reach unless he himself moves and come to me.

"I didnt ask, its an order kitten" he looked at me as if the beast inside him was raging out.

That alone was scary so i crawled to him again. He traced the white lace on the panties and chuckled.

The touch of his cold finger tips made me let out soft muffled moans that barely escaped my lips. I held onto his shoulders but as soon as I did, he removed his hand and looked back at the laptop.