𝙛𝙪𝙣 =)

"Can we please do this at some other place?"

"Where?"

"Any place but not here"

"I could have but-"

"But?"

"Where's the fun in that" said Taeyong, smirking.

An hour ago

Ten slides his leg over Taeyong's thighs because his nerves were going numb.

"What do you think you're doing?" Taeyong asked without breaking the eye contact between him and the white board on which a student was giving his presentation.

"Ugh i can't feel my legs" said Ten slightly hissing in pain.

"But i dont remember fucking you last night" said Taeyong with a grin on his face.

"Tch,, that's not what i mean dummy" Ten said looking to the other side, obviously blushing.

Taeyong looked at Ten from toe to head and smirked before looking at the whiteboard again.

There is a saying that if you can't focus on studying then you should also not let your partner focus too.
Well, ofcourse this is not a famous saying its just what our philospher Ten thinks.

Having eerie thoughts occupying the best of his mind, Ten came up with an idea.

He dropped a pen just below Taeyong's chair not letting him realise. He bent down to pick it up and looked at Taeyong's face to catch his attention but to his surprise, the dude was more focused on the presentation.

Taeyong looked at Ten once and moved his chair a bit because he thought Ten was picking up a pen or something.

Seeing Taeyong not giving him enough attention, Ten grab hold of Taeyong's right knee and pulled him with his chair to its initial position. Taeyong looked at Ten wide eyed.

Ten, who was now sitting right in front of Taeyong but on his knees, under the desk.

Ten held both of Taeyong's knees and wide opened his legs. As soon as Taeyong realised what this fellow was tryna do, Ten already had his hand on Taeyong's growing boner.

At the sudden touch, Taeyong rolled his eyes and threw his head back. He was about to let out a moan just when he realised they were in the middle of a class and some dude was still giving a presentation.

Ten grinned at the response he got. He moved his face closer to Taeyong's boner and made his lips touch the fabric, causing Taeyong to facepalm himself.

Taeyong grasped and covered his mouth with his hand. He then tried to act cool and moved his fingers up to his forehead as if he had a headache.

"Get up what are you doing" Taeyong whispered loud enough for Ten to hear.

"Just a little more hyung" said Ten smirking.

"Fuck,, no just get up" Taeyong said and made Ten sit on his chair beside him forcefully.

"You'll pay for this" Taeyong said and crossed his legs to make his boner less obvious and less showable.

An hour went by and the teacher was almost done assigning the students with 2893732 assignments.

The bell rang and as soon as the last student walked out of the room, Taeyong grabbed Ten's shoulders and smashed him against the nearest wall.

"You're not getting away easily" said Taeyong sharply staring down at Ten's soul.

"Who wants to get away easily" Ten smirked and licked Taeyong's lips once.

"Mmm,,, looks like someone's horny" Taeyong said and smashed his lips onto Ten's. He slid his hand behind Ten's neck to deepen the kiss.

Taeyong tried to enter his tongue but Ten didnt give him the opportunity. Taeyong pinched one of Ten's nipples and rubbed it.

Ten let out a soft moan and Taeyong grabbed his chance to explore each inch of Ten's mouth.

Taeyong smiled in between the kiss as he grab hold of Ten's hands and turned him around. Ten was now facing the wall with his hands tucked to the wall over his head.

Taeyong continued to lick Ten's skin from the nape of his neck to biting his earlobe.

"You're gonna regret this kitten" Taeyong whispered in Ten's ear from behind as he unbuckled Ten's pants.

He was about to slide his pants down just when Ten said "Can we please do this at some other place?"

"Where?" asked Taeyong.

"Any place but not here" said Ten breathing heavily.

"I could have but-" Taeyong grinned.

"But?" said Ten frowning.

"Where's the fun in that" said Taeyong, smirking.

He slid down Ten's pants in one go and surprisingly the underwear came off too.

Without having a moment to think Taeyong inserted two fingers inside Ten's pinkish hole making him moan.

Ten bit his lower lip for the lack of something to release his pain on to. As Taeyong's fingers did wonders to him, the sensation was making his legs quiver.

Ten kept on moaning softly as a signal for Taeyong that he has reached his high.

"Ah.. I'm gonna c-" Ten said biting his lower lip again.

"Hang in there kitten" said Taeyong who was preparing his long length to enter Ten's hole.

"Its gonna hurt a little,, baby are you ready?" Taeyong asked still rubbing around his hole.

Ten nodded in response. Taeyong replaced his fingers with his dick and started thrusting on a slow pace.

As soon as Taeyong inserted himself, a loud moan came out of Ten's mouth.

"Fuck!!! Its been so long!" Taeyong groaned and increased his pace.

Ten soon became a moaning mess as the pain he felt before turned into the most beautiful pleasure he'd ever receive.

Taeyong kept on thrusting faster that the sound of skin on skin could be heard across the room.

"I-its too f-fast yo-yonghh.." Ten struggled to speak.

"Ple-plea-please sl-slow d-down ahh.." Ten let out a loud moan but immediately covered his mouth.

"Okay I'll be slow if you say" Taeyong said but did the other way.
He maximized his pace surprising Ten.

Tears started to form inside of Ten's eyes as he constantly kept on biting his lip to an extent that his lip started bleeding.

"I'm just there kitten wait for me" Taeyong groaned.

After a few seconds he filled Ten's hole with his semen and a fountain of cum came out of Ten's dick too.

Ten almost fell but Taeyong caught him and they both tried to catch their breath just when they heard a few footsteps approaching the room they were in.

They looked at each other wide eyed and put on their clothes before peeking and rushing out of the room.

Behind them they heard someone shouting "who's there?" but they didnt dare to stop and ran out of the school gate successfully.

Reaching at their shared condo, they sighed in relief.

"You almost got us killed" said Ten huffing.

"Me? It was your fault" Taeyong chuckled.

"Oh damn you liar" Ten squinted his eyes.

"Uhm but wait,,, what about a round 2?" said Taeyong smirking.

"Uh... i have somewhere to go" Ten turned around to run away but Taeyong held him from the back and pulled him closer.

"You are not going anywhere today" Taeyong whispered and bit Ten's earlobe.

(Guess we all know what's gonna happen next ;))