☘︎ ꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐧 ꧂ ☘︎

"I've already arranged myself a house to live in europe. Do you know where?"

"No."

"It's beside yours. We're turning into neighbours after three weeks."

My lips formed into an 'O' as i glance at eunwoo who's is sittinginfront of me, calmly sipping his tea.

He's really wealthy.

"Are you going tomorrow's party in hwang's?"

My eyes squinted for a moment as tilt.

"How did you know they had a party tomorrow?"

"I'm your classmate along with him. Why wouldn't i?"

"Oh, sorry." I nod.

How did i even forget that?

Such a stupid of me.

"I'm not sure about it. I think i can't."

Because i had to visit a friend on daegu.

"You better not go. He will just make a trouble of you along with his friends if they'll see you."

"I'm used to it. I really don't care anymore."

He glared at me.

"Why can't you just stay away from him? he's no good. I would rather see you being with someone else than him." I heard him mumbling out but didn't catch up the last part since his voice got quiter and quiter every word he spoken out.

"I think i have to go tomorrow. We're going away anyways. Might enjoy for awhile before shit gonna happen." I shrugged lightly as i stood up from my seat.

I still need to go to the park to buy my friends some gifts. Remembrance.

"What about you? Are you going too?"

"No." He straight forwardly said with his eyes, rolling.

I chuckled as i pulled his arm, asking him to come along with me.

Typical cha eunwoo. I wonder if he's friendly to others or not.

"Come with me tomorrow please. I needed someone who can stay by my side whatever happens. And that is you." Not in yeop.

He's probably the one who'll make troubles for me.

Sighing, eunwoo placed his arm around my shoulder, walking with me out of the cafe.

"Then i'll go just for you."