☘︎ ꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ꧂ ☘︎

"Eunwoo, stop! Please, don't cause more scene.."I begged, clutching on his sleeve as i tried to pulled him away from wooyoung.

But it was no use. He wouldn't hear me out.

And he is way more stronger than me.

Wooyoung was on the ground, bloody nose, bruised lip, and not to forget,

A purple bruise on his left eye.

But Eunwoo was remain unharmed.

The only thing that seem to have him hurt is only his knuckles.

Blood  were stick on it.

And i'm sure, it did hurt after.

He was in control.

No.

Out of control.

"Guys, stop. Enough this commotion. People are staring at us now." In yeop sighed, stopping me.

And it didn't helped eunwoo.

Infact, it made him stare at him with full of rage in his eyes.

And for the second time, i saw the beast eunwoo coming out.

The same rage he had when we were still back in high school.

When he protected me from a rapist schoolmate of ours.

It was traumatic.

"Stay out of this Hwang In Yeop. And take your filthy hands off of me."

The music even got stopped and people were now focused on us because of this terrible scene.

Everyone was frozen. Even wooyoung's friends that it can only watch and do nothing.

But i don't care anymore. I just wish i can easily turn around. But no. I can't let them for the point where they might, possibly hurt each other badly.

In yeop snickered, pushing him away slightly away from wooyoung before backing up and helped hiss friend stood up.

"Eunwoo just please, listen. Let's just go home." I late out a shaky breath, holding his shoulders softly.

And what i didn't noticed,

I was already having tears from my eyes as it rolled down to my cheeks.

I felt him tense when i grab a hold of him, with his expression soften a bit.

"Eunwoo, let them be. Maybe it was really a mistake to come here." I whispered to him lightly.

He frowned.

"It definetely is. And it's all because of that fucking Hwang and his bastard friends."

Just as i thought i have started down and was ready to leave,

wooyoung spoke up as he only made the scene worst.

"Come on, punch me! Hit me with all you have! And let's see how your girl will end up after i get healed from your shitty doing."