𝕋𝕧 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ - iPhone
.ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.

•·.·''·.·•Welcome Back!•·.·''·.·•

It's been a month since your trip to Japan. You had a great time with Megan. You have had some modeling gigs and other things but nothing too special. That's until today when you got a call from your manager saying that a channel would like to have you as a show host. The shows name is "Fashion Talk".

Being the host, you interview other famous models, at the end of every season you have 3 upcoming models come on the show and you would give them tips on how to improve themselves. Of course, you accept, it's a great opportunity for you and others. The show is themed every episode and the first episode is an old pink café type aesthetic.

 The show is themed every episode and the first episode is an old pink café type aesthetic

                      ⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

It's been a month since you've got the news. There are many things that need to be remembered like the list of people coming on the show, topics, promotion on social media platforms, and of course fashion themes. Your show airs every Friday at 12pm, they are live, so you must practice some lines to make sure you don't mess up names and other things.

The first week your episode you have 2 guests. The theme is the same as the background, retro. Your first guest is Duckie Thot, her topic is how she deals with criticism about her features, and her tips on body positivity. Next is Slick Woods, her topic is about her ideal style and how she would normally dress. With a commercial break in between the two. Towards the end you have a cosmetic sponsor, and you give some tips on the newest trends and how to style.

Speaking of trends, you must post a picture for your weekly promotion. You take this as an opportunity to promote 2 things at 1 time, you'll use some retro fashion in your picture to promote the show and the brand.

 You take this as an opportunity to promote 2 things at 1 time, you'll use some retro fashion in your picture to promote the show and the brand

A/N: sorry for the short chapter took some tests and got super tired this week so my mind couldn't come up with nothing.