𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ - blow my brain
.ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.

₊❏❜ �⋮[3rd person] ⌒⌒

You see (d/n) and your very excited, you put her in the car and go back home. Excited as you are to not have nothing to do. (d/n) slowly comes in, she jumps on your couch with you, and falls asleep. It's the cutest thing you've ever seen.

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ [Time skip] ❞

You were surprised to get an unknown text from somebody, inviting you to a party but not a very fancy one. The time is for 6pm and it's 2 right now. Knowing that you have lots of time you prepare early. You go inside your humongous closet and look for a nice outfit to wear.

You pick out your outfit and leave it in your bedroom for you to get it later

You pick out your outfit and leave it in your bedroom for you to get it later. Suddenly something dawned on you, you have no supplies for (d/n). You rush to put your pants back on as you hurry to Petco. Before you go out the door, you check on (d/n). She is awake and looking at you in confusion. You get her leash that the vets gave you and hurried her in the car even faster. Looking at the time you slow down see you still have 3 more hours. You calmly drive to Petco, get her things, and head out. Luckily, it only took 30 minutes. You get back home at around 4, set up her stuff, fixed her food, and made sure her temperature was fine and now its 5. Noticing the time, you get to your bedroom in a flash, put the outfit that you picked out on, did your makeup, hair, and looked shamefully at your nails. 5:30 your clock says so you find some basic color nails, glue them and head out. You blow a kiss to (d/n) and get in your car and hurry.

 You blow a kiss to (d/n) and get in your car and hurry

-ˏˋ こんにちは⠀⠀♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-

❜ ─ A/n ─ ❛

Going back over my chapters I see a lot of mistakes that I've made so it would help if some of you will tell me if I messed up somewhere so I can fix it. I also get my symbols from a book so I'll post where I get my cute things from <3

『 ↳✧・゚Bye! ; 』