𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ - Грустная сука

.ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.

•·.·''·.·•Welcome Back!•·.·''·.·•

⊂ Key! ⊃
F/n: Friends name D/n: Dog's name

You arrive at the party with flashing lights everywhere. You thought you were overdressed you see people in sight that look like you which calmed your nerves. But you're still wondering who invited you here, you feel someone behind you, as you turn around you get a big hug from your childhood friend who you haven't seen since high school. f/n hugs you tight telling you how much she missed you. She takes you to the dance floor and you party the night away.

 She takes you to the dance floor and you party the night away

                                   .·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

It's 12 am and you are exhausted, but you somehow still managed to stay intact. You open the door to see d/n sleep in her new bed. You go to your room and rush a jogging suit on since it's really cold and you didn't feel like turning the heat up more. You fall asleep.

You wake up to d/n on your bed watching out your window as cars pass by, you look at your phone and see a text from your manager saying that today would be special and you need to call him immediately when you wake up.

Manager: hello?

Y/N: hey I saw your text what's up

Manager: I'm super excited to tell you that your going on a trip to... Japan!

Y/N: For real, I've always wanted to go. I wish I could hug you right now.

Manager: Yep, for 2 weeks so prepare yourself also guess who's coming with!!!!

Y/N: Who!?!

Manager: Megan Thee Stallion!

Y/n: I'm screaming right now!

Manager: Well what are you waiting for, I'll pick you up today at 6, Bye!

You can't believe what you just heard. One of the top upcoming female rappers was going on a trip to your dream place with you. You pack your bags and get yourself prepared for Japan. You were also very fluent in Japanese after studying from a young age. Finally glad that you get to put that hard work to good use. You enter your closet and pick out some outfits for partying and everything.

After spending hours of picking out clothes you look at the time and slip on some clothes that were appropriate to travel in. Ordering a limo to pick you up and meet Megan. You make a quick stop at the vet to put d/n. You see her at the airport, and you talk on the plane for a few until you both fall asleep.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

You arrive in Japan with Megan and you can't wait. You get out of the plane and approach the hotel you were staying at. Since Megan didn't know Japanese, you would have to speak for her, which you didn't mind at all. After checking in you go to a convenience store and get some food to warm up at the hotel. You always admired Japanese convenience stored because you thought they were so unique.

Clerk: こんにちはあなたの合計は15.75です ( hi your total is 15.75 )

Y/N: わかりました、ありがとうございます ( ok here you go thank you )

Clerk: さようなら問題ありません!ああ、私はあなたの髪がとてもきれいなのが好きです。( no problem bye! oh I like your hair its very pretty. )

Y/N: ああ、ありがとう!( oh thank you! )

Your hair if your black:

Your hair if your Latina or Mexican

Your hairstyle if you are white

꧁ appreciation꧂

You never knew that they would be complimenting you but what can I say, you look good. ;) But of course, you loved they're culture just as much as they love you. You made it back to the hotel and gave Megan her ramen, you guys chowed down and enjoyed. You get a knock on the door and you turn toward each other and looked confused. You slowly opened the door and saw little fans of your and they were super excited to see you. 'They must've saw me come in here' you thought. They were speaking Japanese so fast and fluent that it took you a while to understand their excitement. You got a picture with them and posted it on yours and their Instagram. It was super awesome to know that you had fans in Japan. They were also very impressed at your fluent Japanese.

Y/N : 私を訪ねてくれてありがとう、私はあなたが一日の素晴らしい残りを持っていることを願っています、そしてあなたは私からの幸運の多くの願いを持っています!

Fans: ( loud screeching and cheering noises ಥ_ಥ )

<A/N: so I will be making more chapters after this but this is the last chapter that is in my drafts. And if you want to know my schedule for uploading than it's in my conversation place.>