Chapter 118

I do not own pic!

It was noon, the car stopped in front of the winter house as you and Itachi have been back from your little trip in this beautiful peaceful small village.

"It is getting cloudy again", you said once the car has stopped, as you looked above through the glass seeing the grey clouds covering the sky again.
"It will snow tonight as well", Itachi said taking off his seatbelt. You nodded and took your seatbelt as well ready to go down, when you heard Itachi call your name.

"Yeah Itachi? We should get ready to leave you know...", you said with a small smile turning back to him.
"Actually, no", he said calmly, making you raise your eyebrows in confusion.
"Hm?"
"We are not leaving today, we will stay here more for a couple of days...", he trailed off, smiling at you, and somehow smirking seeing how your face became even happier hearing what he said.

"R-Really?", you exclaimed, both happy and excited.
"Yes, if that's fine with you of course"
"Of course! Everything will be okay!", you replied with a nod and a big grin.
"How about college?", he asked with a smirk, crossing his arms over his chest.
"You know I can keep up and study online", you replied with a shrug.
"Okay then, let's get inside, it will soon start getting dark", Itachi was about to get down, but this time you stopped him.

"Itachi?"
"What is it beautiful?", he said in a gentle voice, turning his full attention.
"Thank you so much for everything you are doing for us", you said with a radiant smile, leaning in and kissing his cheek.
"Anything I do is because I love you", he said in a calm voice, placing his hand on your cheek and looking closely in your eyes.
"I love you too", you whispered, placing your hand on top of his.
"I know..."

Once inside, you sat at the couch with a cozy blanket around you watching through the large glassy frontage, as the snow sharted falling outside again, while Itachi sat beside you doing some works on his computer.
At times like these, you two would just enjoy the company of each other without talking or doing anything else, just being together.

Small details make you happy, makes your heart filled with joy...you love it when sometimes he accidently nudges you when he shuffles in his place for a more comfortable sitting position, you love it when he takes a little break and watches the snow as well with you, you love it when he tries to start a short random conversion with you...you love his smell, you love his presence with you, the fact that he is just right besides you, you love the fact that he loves you...

Dinner has been delivered a while later. It was delicious, but also romantic.
Itachi made sure to finish everything he had to do early so he can be completely free to be with you, only you.
You two sat on a rug on the floor facing the fireplace watching the flames and sipping your hot chocolate with small marshmallows in it. A blacket was around the two of you as you leaned against Itachi's shoulder.

He was checking the island through his phone using the cameras scattered in there, everything seemed calm and peaceful. The weather looked nice, the lights were turned on by Itachi allowing you to see clearly even though it was nighttime.
The sleeping peacocks, the beach, the sounds of the waves crushing into shore, the plants and the palm trees, the hotsrpings, the house entrance, the living room, the bedroom, the office... everything and every place brought back a dear memory to you, making you feel again that need to be back there...

"[Name]?", Itachi called your name once he put his phone aside and looked at you.
"Yes Itachi?"
"What animals would you want us to bring to the island?", he asked with a smile taking a sip from his mug of hot chocolate.
"Huh? Animals?", you were a bit surprised, as you never though about this before.
"Yes, are there any you want to have there?", he asked, a bit smirking seeing the small confusion on your face as you have been thinking.
"I don't know...um...how about parrots?"
"Parrots?!"
"Yes, they would be so happy there I guess!", you said with a small giggle.
"Sounds good, I will see about it, maybe we would have a couple of them", Itachi said, taking another sip from his mug as you nodded in agreement, and leaned back against his shoulder watching the fire in the fireplace.

"[Name]?", he called your name again, making you look at him.
"Yes 'tachi?", you replied, shortening his name in a cute way, as if giving him a nickname.

"I want to ask you something", he said, somehow sounding serious.
"Okay, ask right away"
"What do you think about living in the island? I mean permanently"

you reminded speeches for a while, does he mean what you think he means?!

"In...the island?!", you repeated, in that short little time studying this suggestion from all angles...
"Yes. I mean, would you want to live there? As it becomes our main residence. We will still be coming here every once in a while but we would mainly live there, we have everything we need and we will be always on contact with our families", he said with a smile, studying your face features deeply, seeing how your confusion turned into a beautiful smile as your cheeks turned a cute shade of pink .
"Well...I guess...I would love to do that, it would be so lovely...", you said looking at him, in his eyes.
"You sure?", he said with a smirk.
"Yes, I will be with you, that's all I need", you said, not able to keep looking into his eyes, and then looking aside shyly, feeling his strong gaze upon you.

"I love you [name], too much..."