Chapter 89

I do not own pic!

Itachi rang the doorbell a few times before the door finally opened, Shisui was the one who opened the door with a big grin, holding Lola the cat in his arms. Does it have to be him? Where are the others?!

"Hey! You finally decided to show up again! I thought the next time I'd see you there will be a baby with you!", Shisui said with a chuckle, looking at the two of you.
"It's been just one month Shisui, by the way, that's a rude way to welcome us, at least let un in", Itachi said with a little pout, punching his cousin's shoulder slightly.

"Yeah sorry Itachi, come on in, Sasuke and the others are inside, oh! hey [name], long time no see, huh?", now Shisui was directing his speech to you waggling his eyebrows. You decided to ignore what he said and not respond, as even Itachi didn't seem pleased with this.
"Shisui, we need to get in, so you should move out of the way"
"Heh, I was just excited to see you back, welcome!", he said moving aside, you entered first then Itachi, not giving a chance for Shisui to try something, he is playful and sneaky, and tonight he does seem excited, you better watch out.

"Mother!!", Itachi called out happily once his mom showed up, you can tell she was just as happy to see her son again, she welcomed him with a tight sweet hug, some kisses on his face and soft strokes on his silky hair.

You have been just looking at them with a smile when you flinched a little surprised by the feels of something moving against your legs, it was Lola. She was rubbing herself off of your legs and purring showing you some affection, your heart started beating fast looking around searching for Shisui, she was with him moments ago!

You sighed in relief once you heard his voice in another room talking to Fugaku, but...did he send her to you on purpose? Or she is just being affectionate?
"Sorry if Lola is bothering you, she is just feeling happy to see you again I guess", you turned around to see Sasuke coming as well, he was smiling kindly at you, he then bent down and picked Lola up in his arms.

"It is okay, she is nice", you said smiling and gently patting the cat in his arms on her head.
"How are you doing [name]? It is very nice to see you here again"
"I'm doing well, thank you for asking, um...where is Shio?", you asked, noticing that his wife still hasn't show up.

"She is here too, she is in our room taking a little rest after arriving, she will come down soon too..", he trailed off looking at his mom and Itachi still hugging each other, talking and laughing. "These two might take a while, come on, let's not keep standing here and go to the dinning room, everything is ready", he told you, just then Mikoto turned towards the two of you before you could even leave.
"Wait! Who said you can take her?! Come here [name]! welcome back my dear...", Mikoto said, shoving Itachi away gently in a funny way then pulled you instead for a hug. You sweatdropped but smiled at her and hugged her back, you giggled a little seeing the pout on Itachi's face, he looks like he still didn't get enough of his mom's love.

You all went then to the dinning room, you greeted Fugaku then everyone took their seats. Shisui was sitting on the other side of the table but gladly not facing you, but facing Mikoto who sat beside Itachi who took his seat next to you. Sasuke sat beside Shisui as the other seat beside the younger son remained empty since Shio didn't come down yet. Fugaku sat at the head of the table.

Just a moment later, Shio had came down joining the rest of you as well. She apologized for the little delay and took her seat beside her husband after greeting you and Itachi of course, though she was smiling, she looked obviously tired.
"Um...before we start eating, there is something we would like to tell you...", Sasuke started with a little smile holding Shio's hand. You already knew what he was gonna tell, or at least guessed, such a happy look on a beautiful couple who are deepily in love can only mean one thing...

"We are expecting our first baby soon", Shio said looking at Sasuke, who smiled at her and kissed her forehead. You could hear Mikoto gasp loudly at this excitedly while Fugaku had smiled softly hearing the news.
Everyone congratulated them, you felt happy and excited, a little one will be joining this family soon bringing more happiness and joy for all of you. Itachi looked very happy, he remembered when Sasuke was little and how he used to take care of him, now it is Sasuke's turn to take care of someone, his own child.

"Um...is it a girl or a boy?", Shisui asked rising his brow questioninglly, deep inside he hoped it would be a girl, maybe because if he would have a child of his own he would wanted it to he a girl.
"It is too early to know this, we will let you know once this is revealed", Sasuke said with a nod, then turned around and softly kissed Shio's temple, her cheeks were a cute shade of pink.

Dinner was over, and like usual, all the family sat together to talk and chat. The men sat together discussing some business and clan's matters, while you, Shio and Mikoto sat together as well having some private and girls talk. Shisui didn't change his habit much apparently, even though you have been avoiding to look into his direction you knew he was stealing looks at you from time to time when no one is paying attention.

"By the way [name], I brought one of my painting with me to show it to you when I knew you were coming too, wanna go see it?", Shio told you with her usual smile a while after Mikoto excused herself to go to her room to have some rest, leaving the two of you only.
"Of course! But where it?", "it is up in my room, but it is still unfinished though, come on", she stood up and so you did, she is so kind and nice, no wonder Sasuke is head over heels for her. You took one look at the side where the guys uas been sitting, you smiled and your cheeks blushed slightly seeing Itachi looking you and smiling, he nodded at you as if giving you hint he will soon join you.