Chapter three

"A poet is a man who puts up a ladder to a star and climbs it while playing a violin."

 ― Edmond de Goncourt

When the train arrived the station, the two-boy got off. They didn't really have two much things, just some clothes, water and the violin case. Wangnan was holding the bag, while Bam the case.

They stopped in the front of the station and looked around the view of the city.

"Well, we didn't really think about what to do after we arrive, didn't we?" Wangnan asked, Bam shock his head. They really didn't and now he felt stupid. They barely know the town, all they had just a map that they brought from the newsstand. "Then first we should search for a hotel, or something..."

"Yeah." Bam took out the map, then after some moments he started to move. Wangnan followed him silently.

"You are not really talkative." commented the blonde, after a half of an hour.

"Um, sorry, I got used to I was always alone..."

"Don't worry for it." Wangnan pat his back. "Are you really didn't remember to your past?"

"No. All I remember was after the time when I was fine under a bridge by FUG...and sometimes a face and a name. But just coudly. Rachel..."

"Is she your relative?" Wangnan asked, he shook his head.

"I don't know. Yu Hansung said that probably I was an orphan before. But they didn't know either how I ended up under that bridge." he said, not looking at the blonde. Most of people would feel sad, but he was just neutral with that. He couldn't really do something about it, he couldn't go back to the past...and he couldn't be sad for something that he doesn't remember.

"Oh, I see..." and then there was silence again.

After an hour of walking, they finally found a cheap hotel, Bam had money, Jinsung gave him, but since he wasn't sure how long they would need to take time here, he wanted to be sure to save as much money as he can. The train tickets aren't really cheap neither, and if they need to do a longer distance road, then it would be problematic.

"Geez man, I'm so tired." Wangnan said, when he humped down to the bed.

"We didn't even do anything, Mr. Wangnan." Bam smiled.

"Yeah, I know, but I couldn't really sleep last night, you know. My brain just didn't stop, I was planning to sleep on the train, but I would find it impropriety in the presence of one of the princesses of Jahad." he said, yawning.

"Oh, isn't Mrs. Endorsi the only one?"

"Of course, no! There are a lot of them, I don't know exactly how much. They are all strong and beautiful women! But sadly, they are not allowed to have relationship with men."

"Why?"

"It is one of the rules of being a princess of Jahad."

"Wait, they aren't the daughter of Jahad?" Bam blinked, while he sat down to the other bed.

"Of course not! Actually, how I know Jahad have none blood related children."

"Oh."

Bam couldn't really sleep that night, the only thing he could think was to where they should start the searching. The only thing they could get was an address, but he wasn't sure that they just should go there. What should they see here? Would that man a family? If yes what should they say to them? Just go there and told them that he is dead and ask from them things? It wouldn't be okey. He didn't want to sounds soulless. So, first the best would be if they somehow could find about him a bit more informations, then they should decide what to do next, maybe there is a way that they don't need to go to that address...However he wasn't sure that if the police could figure out who he was, since the only writing was at him. He found them in the coat. Not to say that probably FUG or that guys who killed him already see after him and hide all the clues.