Life's Purposes

"BUBBLE?! BUBBLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TALK TO ME!! SAY SOMETHING!!"

"ICY- ICY?! BUBBLE, WHERE IS ICY?!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?! WHAT IF THEY'RE DEAD?!"

"THEY AREN'T DEAD!! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SPEAK, PEN!! I HATE IT WHEN YOU IDIOTS ARE TRYING TO INTERFERE WITH WHAT I'M DOING!!"

"WELL WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IS YELLING AT A FUCKING CORPSE! WE NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! IF WE DO, PIN'S GOING TO FIND US-"

"SO WHAT, WE LET HER KILL US ALL OFF IN HERE?! DOES THAT SOUND BETTER, DONUT?!"

.....

"..That's what I thought. Everyone, get up. We're breaking the hell out of this thing."

Sprinkling the remains of a dead bitch over the garden is surely how I wanted to start the morning.

Oh please! Haven't you heard about RRR?

Well duh. Reduce, reuse recycle.

Exactly.

The sun was barely rising over the horizon, yet this wasn't enough to stop Pin from continuing her works.

Yet again, has anything been able to?

Well, after the events that took place not too long ago, she quickly gathered up Book's remains from the shredder. Needing to preserve the fresh scent of ripped paper and despair, she cradled the pieces in her bloodstained arms, and took a peaceful stroll as she headed towards her garden. 

There was no need to hide anymore. After all, everyones gone. Looks like the fun had to come to a stop eventually...

And it was too bad. It was definitely a sight to see- watching the others run around like beheaded chicken, panicking as the sun would sink below them- and throwing accusations left and right like a hot potato.

Though, she must admit- the agitation that sliced through her when these accusations were quickly turned towards her was the one thing she would miss. The way her heart raced as her friends would list down the findings of their investigations, and the way her world would crumble as these findings were slowly beginning to connect to her. 

'ITS HER!' They would scream- pointing right into her helpless face as she stood there, like a deer in headlights. And with no where else to go, she would quickly retreat- either to her home, or to the one she loved the most.

The warmth of Coiny's arms as she ran into them, acting out her innocence and trying to fool those desperate fucks- slamming them with guilt after trying to accuse the most innocent object out here. 

Ha ha.. ha...

Coiny...

Coiny..