Peaceful Slumber

The sound of vomiting echoed through the air. 

The alliance were standing far far away from the scene, with Match on her knees, letting out everything she had eaten earlier. Her face was dangerously pale as she heaved harder, and more liquids came pouring out.

Pencil rubbed her back sympathetically, her entire body shaking in concern. She squeezed Match's shoulder as she mumbled words of comfort to her. Bubble, Ice Cube, Book and Ruby sat behind Pencil, all of them huddled close and shaking on fear, staring at the ground. Ruby had her hands over her head, wanting the sound of vomiting to perish and go away. Book put an arm around her sympathetically, her eyes closed with tears slipping down every now and then.

Meanwhile, the corpse has been covered up with a white sheet. Nearly everyone was outside. Fries, Gelatin, TB and GB..you name it. The science duo were taking notes and walking around, as well as looking up at the cage that was dangling high up in the air. Fries was standing by, his arms crossed and staring t the corpse with a expressionless gaze. He..didn't know how to feel. He never really knew Firey.

But, he didn't deserve to die in such a way.

Gelatin was sitting on the ground, his head buried in his knees. He didn't feel well, he cant handle gore-y scenes like this. He didn't know, he just saw everyone huddled around, and then he saw Firey. He let out a sigh.

Flower was oddly quiet. She complained about the scream and not getting her 'beauty sleep', but as soon as she saw Firey, her mouth shut. Some say she was secretly crying because even she knew that that was the most awful way to go. Which was surprising; she barely showed any sympathy towards anyone at all.

Meanwhile, a small exhale came from the small scientist as she sat down. This was confusing and very overwhelming; she KNEW that that stupid cage was locked well, she heard and saw the alliance lock it up!

How did he do it?

As she scribbled down more notes into her small notepad, she suddenly looked up as she heard footsteps approach the scene.

Of everyone there, he was the last person to arrive.

Coiny.

He looked tired, yet beneath his darkened eyes was a gleam of curiosity. He didn't know why everyone was standing around, it was FAR too early for everyone to be up at this hour. 

Golf Ball sprung up, her senses tingling as she began to walk around him, looking up and down.

"Coiny? Where have you been?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow in suspicion. She had a feeling that if anyone did this, HE would be the one to blame.

He placed a hand on her forehead and slowly pushed her back, rolling his eyes.

"Geez Golfball, its only 6 in the morning, can't you give me a break?" He mumbled, exhaustingly. Golf Ball scoffed angrily, and as payback, she bit his hand. He quickly yelped and yanked his hand backwards, now clearly awaked and alarmed. He held his throbbing hand as he looked up at Golf Ball, infuriated.

"What was THAT for?!" He yelled. Golf Ball dusted herself off before looking up at him, angrily.

"You deserved it."

"DESERVED WHAT?! WHAT DID I DO?!" 

"You know what you did."

Coiny looked at her, rage filling him from head to toe.

"Alright, bossy-bot, what could I have possibly done for you to-"

"Murder!" She yelled out, pointing directly at him.