~Chapter 5+6~ Alone time..❤️

Soldier: "smh.. What I said was a big lie and you should just ignore I said that hmph.." he said as he crossed his arms and looked away.

Torcher: "Sure tiny pig" he said as he chuckled and went back to his office.

Soldier: ">:O TINY PIG?! COME BACK HERE" and he started chasing Torcher

Chris: "I ship them U-U" Stephen: "Same u-u"

Both Torcher and Soldier where in the office aka Torcher's room talking about how annoying Zizzy was well- atleast Soldier was saying that while Torcher was just laughing at what the smaller pig was saying.

Soldier: "and then she goes.. "oOOOoH~ pOnY hOw mUcH i lOvE yOU~" said as he was mocking Zizzy about her love life. But he was too busy to notice that Torcher was getting close to him. Soldiers eyes were closed and the minute he opened them Torcher was right in front of his face and that turned Soldier face really red. "W-what are you doing?!-" "Shh..." Torcher said as he put a finger on Soldier lips. The room filled with silence and they both just looked a each other into Torcher just went for it.

WARNING: Make out scene right ahead if you don't like stuff like that or if it makes you uncomfortable please skip this part. I'm so sorry if this part is bad written it's my first time writing something like this! Remember skip this part if you don't like make out scenes!

Torcher grabbed Soldier and placed his lips on his and started kissing him roughly.It slowly was getting better and better. Soldier kissed Torcher back and the kiss was going in sync. Torcher's tongue was asking for entrance into Soldier's mouth and let it in. Torcher's tongue explored around Soldiers mouth. At the point there kiss turned into a french kiss.They stopped to gasped for air. "I-.." before Soldier can say anything, Torcher pulled him into another passionate kiss and that one lasted a bit longer before Torcher stopped and looked at Soldier's neck and started kissing around there so he could mark his precious Soldier as HIS. "T-torcher?.. W-what are you doing.." "Marking you as mine." Torcher said while also giving him a kiss on the cheek. "C-can we stop.." Torcher then looked at Soldier and saw he was getting a bit uncomfortable because he wasn't used to it. "Alright, I don't want to keep making you uncomfortable" Then Soldier gave Torcher a hug and they stayed like that for a while.

"Torcher?.. What does this mean.. are we dating now?-" "Well.. Do you want us to be dating?" "YES!" Soldier said in a joyful tone as he jumped on Torcher hugging him. Torcher smiled and placed a delicate but caring kiss on Soldiers forehead. "Can we cuddle?-.." "Of course" Soldier cuddled up onto Torcher's arm. A few minutes later Soldier drifted off to sleep while Torcher was reading a book he found. And for no reason a flash just appeared through the small gap of the curtain. Then he heard some noises into he got suspicious and went to go check it out.

"OH SH- He noticed hurry!" Chris said as trying to get out of there as soon as possible. "Idiot! I told you too keep to flash off now were gonna die because of you!" Stephen said complaining. "But at least before we die we got too see a beautiful moment qwq" "True though-" Stephen said. And out of no where they heard someone. "Ahem.." They both almost turned pale and looked behind them and saw Torcher. "OH BOSS! HEH! What are you doing out here so late?!" Chris said as Stephen looked at him and did facepalmed. "I should be saying that too you.. You were spying on us WEREN'T YOU?" Both Stephen and Chris felt shiver down there whole body. "NO WE WEREN'T SPYING IT WAS JUST WE ARE WALKING YEAH You know? late walk night?-" Chris said which he was actually yelling and that could of woke up anybody up. "Idiot be quiet.." Stephen said while he punched Chris arm.

"You guys are suppose to be inside by this time oh I'm going too-" But before he could say the last part he heard something they all looked at the door and saw Soldier coming out with a blanket covering him. "Why is it so loud out here? I woke up because I heard yelling.. What's going on?" Soldier said as he yawned and walked forward to Torcher hugging him. Stephen and Chris both realized what was going to happen they woke up Soldier oh no there going to be turned into bacon tonight-  "Soldier go back inside it's cold out here, I'll be back in soon, alright?" He said as he gave Soldier a peck on the cheek. "Oki.." Soldier said tiredly but went back inside as Torcher said so. Torcher waited for him to go back inside and the death eye stared at Stephen and Chris.

"Boss we could talk this out!" "No need to do harm!" They both said as they were both took a few steps back. Torcher was about to go back inside to get his flamethrower but then he heard Soldier yelling from inside.. "Torcher! Leave them alone and come back inside!.." Chris and Stephen sighed in relief. "You're lucky.. Next time I won't be nice." He said as he went back in and closed the door. "Okay we should now agree we'll never mess with Torcher?-" "Yep agree" Said Chris and both pigs went back to their room.

Yay I rushed this one a bit. I guess it was okay? TwT Welp hope you guys enjoy this cringey chapter! ;w; Have a good day or night wherever you are in this world! (950 words almost 1000 :o)

----------Andrea is out---------