~Chapter 8~ Say yes.

(If you saw in the last chapter we skipped two years)

It was a warm sunny day, they didn't live at the outpost anymore because they finished all the work they had to do over there. Soldier and Torcher both lived in a small but spacious apartment.

Torcher was sitting on the bed, scrolling through some post on his phone. While Soldier crawled up to him an snuggled into his arm.
Torcher: Oh hey Honey -he said as he turned of his phone and started kissing his forehead-
Soldier: Can we go out? I'm bored
Torcher: Oh, I'm sorry. I have plans to go- But I'll hang out with you later! 

Soldier was mad, because lately Torcher has been telling him that all the time, is Torcher doing something behind his back?- Soldier hoped not, because he loves him and also trusts Torcher.
Soldier: You always say that... Fine.
Torcher:I'll promise I'll be back soon!
After that Torcher immediately got up and ran to the bathroom to get ready, while Soldier just sat on his bed. When Torcher finished changing he put on his shoes,said his goodbye to Soldier and left to do his "plans". Soldier was still devastated since he wanted to hang out with his boyfriend, he just sighed and just layed on the bed trying to think what plans does Torcher have to do.
---Torcher's P.O.V---
Thank god I left or else he would've of started questioning, well the reason I left it's because I have a surprise that I plan later for him but I need to get everything ready. I called Doggy since he is one of my great friends and told him today was the day of the "surprise" so he could come pick me up and help plan it.
-A few minutes later-
Doggy: Get in bish or else I ain't helping
Torcher: mhm, -as he got in-
Doggy: So how are you going to do it? Cute?  Or sexy?~ 7w7 (I cringed writing that)
Torcher: Your dumb idea's, but I'm still unsure we'll see what happens right?
Doggy: Yes sir!
A few minutes later they arrived to a jewelry store to get something special. (Idk how you get the 💍 so sorry of it's wrong-)
Worker: Hello! What will you like?
Torcher: Um- I actually called that I'll be picking up a wedding ring for something..
Worker: Oh alright! Name please?
Torcher: Tom -last name- (aka Torcher or Thomas the train hEhE-)
Worker: Oh alright lemme just get them.
The worker left to yo find the very very special ring,
Doggy: Soooo~ Have you thought of any ways to do it? :o
Torcher: Not yet, I hope I think of something soon..
The worker came back with the ring that was in a little red velvet fuzzy box, after that he had to pay for it which was expensive- But worth it uwu and then they left to some where else.
Doggy: Can I see the ring?!
Torcher: Not yet =-=
Doggy: Fine, but next stop is we need to set up the area- -he paused for a while because he realized something- Hey Torcher..
Torcher: Yes?
Doggy: Do you already have an idea how your going to tell him?-
Torcher: Shoot- That's important- And I don't! And I planned it to do it today!
Doggy: Don't worry I'll help you!
Torcher:Thank you I don't know what I'd do without you!
-Later at Doggy's house-
Both of them were sitting on the couch trying to write what will Torcher say
Doggy: No- scribble that out-
Torcher: Please stop putting your dumb idea's-
Doggy: There not dumb!
Foxy: Ahem, are you guys done?
Torcher and Doggy: AHH! How did you get in?!
Foxy: I have the keys also dum dum, now I over heard what was going on don't worry Torcher instead of this imbecile helping you I will!
Torcher: Oh, alright!
Doggy: I'm not a imbecile;n;

---A few minutes later---
Torcher: Perfect! Thank you Foxy!
Foxy: Your welcome!
Doggy: Now you have to practice it
Torcher: I will, but again thank you so much!
Foxy: So the time is almost coming! Are you excited or nervous?
Torcher: Haha, yes very-
Doggy: You'll be fine!
After a while Torcher got everything set up he dressed nicely,had an idea what he was going to say and got the ring all set up.
-Soldier's P.O.V-
I was doing "something" into I heard the phone ring, I picked it up and answered,
*Hello?*
Foxy:*Hey Soldier! I was wondering if we can meet up?*
*Huh? Sure,where?*
Foxy:*At -address-park, oh and also dress up as best as you can!*
*Oh,alright I'll be on my way.*
Foxy:*Alright!* -hangs up-
Hm, I was already dressed up because I was planning to do something "special" so I could just go like this, I got all my essentials and left.
When I finally arrived to the area I looked around to try and find Foxy when I couldn't,  until I saw him.
Soldier: Hey! Um so why did you want me here?
Foxy: Oh because of- Wait I um-LEFT THE STOVE ON! I'll be quick! Just wait right here! -as he ran off-
Soldier: Wait did he just- Never mind-
I walked around into I bumped into someone, I looked and it was Torcher. He was wearing the best clothing you can ever imagine but, why was he also here?
Soldier: Oh, hi Torcher!
Torcher: Hey hun, wow- You look amazing!
Soldier: Aw, thank you!
Torcher: While we wait, come I want to show you something!
Soldier: Okay? -follows him-
They arrived at this beautiful place, there were glowing lights and it was also on a hill were you could easily see the sunset.
Soldier: Wow! This is beautiful!
Torcher: Yeah.. Soldier um, there was a reason why I left.. -looking at him while holding both of his hands- (or whatever pigs have-)
Soldier: Hm?-
Torcher sighed then he started saying something,
Torcher: The reason why your here, is that I planned something special for you. There are about more than 100,000 words in the English dictionary and not of them can explain how much I love you and that how much I wish to stay by your side forever, So.. -kneels down and takes out the small red box- Soldier,Spencer [last name] -opens the box and shows the shiny diamond ring- Will you Marry me?
Soldier was speechless, while a tear was forming in his eyes,
Soldier: Torcher, You were the best person who ever came in my life, I'm glad I met you and you were there for me even in the most difficult times soo... Yes, I will Marry you! -he said as he hugged Torcher really tightly while at the same time crying-
Both: I love you..
Torcher then placed the ring on Soldier's finger,
Torcher: Now your my fiance!
Soldier: I have something to tell you also..
As they both got up and Soldier held Torcher's hands.
Torcher: Hm?
Soldier: I love you so much.. I wish to stay there for you.. so.. -gets down-
Torcher: Wait- No way-
Soldier: -takes out small black box and opens it which shows a diamond ring- Will you also Marry Me?
Torcher: I guess we thought the same thing.. Of course I do! -he grabs him and pulls into a passionate kiss-
Soldier: I can't wait for pur future to start.. -as he placed the ring on Torcher's finger-
Soldier: So this is why you left.. Heh
Torcher: and what have you been doing all day?
Soldier: Planning this,duh
They both looked at each other then kissed again.
Now the wedding will come soon :)

YES DONE YES! I did this in class ;w; screw school- (jk it's important) Okay the wedding will come soon!

Btw who wants too see an extra of how Soldier was planning it?

1320 words
Bye bye! :D